The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
1 year ago
- How to force a group to choose a leader?
- Combination of \pm and \EUR
- Skip multiple iterations in loop python
- Isomorphic fundamental groups result in homeomorphism?
- An exotic sequence
- Is the shell permitted to optimize out useless terminating commands?
- How can you download all profile pictures for all users in a given SF org?
- Wrong alphabetic order for Norwegian bibliography with biblatex
- Word for a person who loses or has lost faith?
- Invertibility of a function in Z/m - Does what I have written work?
- Dark spot under cockpit on A-10s
- How can I know if someone has logged into my account in Windows 7?
- How to stop feeling guilty about the unfinished work?
- What? No error?
- Do flight recorders float in water?
- Maintaining a bunch of generic functions
- Ground Axiom and behaviors of continuum function
- Does a Windows 7 update bundle for USB exist?
- Should I learn to use LaTex to write up a History Masters Thesis?
- Why does the STD not decrease when I do more measurements?
- Why is 未有 used here?
- Mandelbrot image in every language
- How to do a flawless and natural presentation?
- What happens if I fart on someone's balls?