The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
2 years ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 4 days
- How to construct mileage expense formula without hard coding the mileage rate into the expense field
- The Buddha-nature of a dog
- Can Cryptolocker (Or Other Ransomware) Encrypt Files That Are Already Encrypted?
- The Definition of "Strong Type Systems"
- Does sorcery/black magic exist today?
- What is the antonym of 'virtual machine'?
- Taking Calculus in a few days and I still don't know how to factorize quadratics
- Does the APU consume a lot of fuel compared to a jet engine?
- The best way in which a man can pull a train
- Removing all google data except the play store
- Reducing voltage with resistors
- Can't find limit tending to infinity of a sequence
- What properties of a programming language make compilation impossible?
- Underage but very valuable user on our site
- Managing student budgets
- Why do C++ standard file streams not follow RAII conventions more closely?
- Unix execute permission can be easily bypassed. Is it superfluous, or what's the intention behind it?
- Get 5 by doing any operations with four 7
- Why the greenish tint in the Matrix trilogy?
- How to disable VM from accidental startup in vSphere?
- Are there any penalties for wearing armor all the time?
- Removing the largest values encountered so far in a list
- How does David Lightman in WarGames manage to hack a computer by dialing a number?
- What do we call music which is not played on the beat?