The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
2 years ago
- Is it safe to stand by the windows during a thunderstorm?
- How often is "more often than not"?
- Appropriate word for internet name of a person
- Is there a way to hop up onto a parallel curb?
- What is the opposite of an Epiphany?
- Why aren't powered units surrounded by parentheses?
- Write the whole of the holed using the unholed
- How can I thwart a vampire in the party planning on dominating all of us?
- Examples of "Non-Logical Theorems" Proven by Logic
- Temperature conversion table
- Does clicking lead to DoS attack?
- Small note above a normal-sized note
- How do I get filled black < and \leq?
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- How to survive the heat in regions with very high temperature?
- Etiquette of business hospitality dinners
- The meaning of "shooting" in this sentence "Here's the HTML we're shooting to generate"
- How to take a cold shower
- What is being learnt?
- How do you coat perfectly round truffles with melted chocolate?
- Junior colleague is questioning my methodology in front of client
- Why is it that if I count years from 2011 to 2014 as intervals I get 3 years, but if I count each year separately I get 4 years?
- Why there does not exist any Gravitational Magnetic Field?
- Should the commit history be used to convey critical information to developers?