The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
2 years ago
- RAID-5: Two disks failed simultaneously?
- Why was Michael Myers credited as "The Shape" in the first 2 Halloween films?
- How to retrieve lost aliases?
- Are computers with more RAM potentially faster if not all memory is usually in use?
- As a GM, how can I stop killing my games?
- File sizes in Windows not making sense
- Permanent Camping Cooler - No Ice Needed
- Is the Catholic Church NOT against all birth control?
- Use email address as username
- Is Darth Vader really afraid of the Emperor?
- Why is paying mortgage interest considered by some to be beneficial?
- "CVar system" - are CVar always looked up or cached?
- Why did my sheep spawn pink?
- If I sign someone else's key and later decide it was a bad idea, is it possible to un-sign it?
- How does Kirito come back to life when he's fighting Heathcliff?
- Can't write, can plan
- Tight prime bounds
- Performance issue: Java vs C++
- What are you doing?
- Why use higher ISO when using tripod and the object is static?
- Origin of the expression 'a tutta birra'
- Is there a way to recreate the typical Red/Blue-Postereffect using Mathematica?
- What living apex lifeforms are there other than dragons?
- No space left on device - wrong size