The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
2 years ago
- Does my website still have to support Internet Explorer 8 and earlier?
- Why is "cupboard" pronounced with a silent "p"?
- How did D&D end up so focused on fighting, when its inspirations weren't?
- How many ways are there to write 675 as a difference of two squares?
- Crack the code to the combination lock
- Is there a metaphorical word or phrase for a potential trouble maker?
- What are the disadvantages of implementing HTTP authentication in a web application?
- Name that film 70s/80s futuristic office working
- Programmatically set and unset event triggering for a custom module
- Why is the speaker next to the camera magnetized when my laptop is off?
- Did Colorado replace any 420 mile markers with a 419.99 mile marker to deter theft?
- Why does `kill -l` not list signal numbers of 32 and 33?
- Can I set a CNAME to point to the CNAME of a separate domain
- Android Flashlight app
- Will using Google Analytics on my website improve its SEO results?
- Find the number of times that the difference of array values are equal to the number
- Can a plane fly without the Vertical Stabilizer?
- Can't find the equivalent resistance in this circuit
- Has magnetism been experimentally demonstrated at the quantum level?
- What can I do to paper to make it look aged?
- Tax consequences of partially selling a stock
- Typesetting hashtags with natural syntax
- What is the difference between Create Thiessen Polygons tool (ArcGIS) and Voronoi Polygons tool (QGIS)?
- How do I calculate my damage in 3.5?