The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
2 years ago
- Do two computers connected on the same wifi have the same ip address?
- Another website is mirroring my site
- "Allow __ to be fullscreen?"
- How can I only draw outer common tangent to two circles?
- Is it possible to learn theory without sight reading?
- Interview question: "Tell me about when you offended somebody."
- If a baby is born on an international flight over international waters, what nationality are they?
- Can RHEL6 servers be "copied"?
- Propositional logic --- syntactical completeness
- Stack Exchange Stock Exchange ~ Revised
- Why does Numbers hide a huge PNG file in exported Excel sheets?
- Save site as template in SharePoint 2013
- silence a buffed and damaged minion will not affect the buff on its hp?
- Is it common to provide digital notes (slides or handwritten) for students?
- Prove that the 25 people can be seated in this way
- A Sphere of Black Holes
- Obtain values of a section of a file
- Can "speech" mean a physical paper of a speech?
- How to run sshfs through ssh command?
- Which acid is the most effective against oxidation of avocados?
- Find the Smoothest Number
- Approaching convex and discrete geometry from other disciplines
- What does the smiley face ":)" mean in CSS?