The question what don't do latex text composition shows that it is closed by me (and others) as “not constructive”. I did however vote to close it as a duplicate of Best practices references. So the question now gives a wrong representation of my vote (I am of the opinion, that the actual question (“Is there a list of LaTeX best practices?”) is interesting, and we shouldn't close as “not constructive” because of bad English).
2 years ago
- What are the Diablo 3 Hardcaps?
- Unsolicited request for a scientific collaboration
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- How to prepend a particular text file contents to every text file in a directory and its subdirectories?
- Why does Arrow not work well with Scaled coordinates in 3D?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Are the effects of the awaken spell permanent?
- What was the Question that led Euler to his Investigations on Polyhedra?
- How to properly handle Infs in a statistical function?
- Define and set length in one command
- Do we ever meet Jayne's mom?
- I would like to have a counter example that Peano's theorem does not apply to spaces with infinite dimension
- 433MHz RF transmission only working when holding usb cable in the air
- Algebraic Closure of a Ring is Not a Ring?
- When should a GM roll behind the GM Screen?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Convex Hull algorithm - why it can't be computed using only comparisons
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- Did Arwen actually die?
- Am I using beta or stable?
- Is there one word for both horizontal or vertical, but not diagonal, adjacency?
- Sum of subset of 5 numbers equals 0
- Identical twins' genders
- What happens if an object's __hash__ changes?