I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 2 days
- How do I recompile Bash to avoid Shellshock (the remote exploit CVE-2014-6271 and CVE-2014-7169)?
- Why normal map baking break at UV seams?
- Probability that the sum of three integer numbers (from 1 to 100) is more than 100
- Why isn't the Death Star's structure radial?
- Why does my wooden door disperse light into a rainbow color spectrum?
- Should I anglicise foreign names of people/places/organizations in my research?
- Is there a correlation between voting for the Democratic Party and gun crimes in the USA?
- How many unique molecules exist? And how many exist only by synthesis?
- Why does tuple(set([1,"a","b","c","z","f"])) == tuple(set(["a","b","c","z","f",1])) 85% of the time with hash randomization enabled?
- Is there a word analogous to 'shooting yourself in the foot'?
- In which Stargate movie or TV series did the 'USS Excalibur' appear?
- Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- Why does electron move in an elliptical path?
- How to deal with clients who take up too much time?
- Is there any way to assign multiple values?
- Limit to Infinity question?
- Should I let my son play with gun toys?
- What is the physical interpretation of the linear coefficient in this ODE for projectile motion?
- What are the differences of watching a 1080p and a 720p version of the same media on a 720p screen?
- Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- Create grid where points is centroid? QGIS
- Why are tuition fees for PhD students so high in the USA, despite not taking any class?
- Linux on VMware - why use partitioning?
- Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations