I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- How does one make games playable before they are fully downloaded?
- Why did Hitler not invade Sweden?
- How to deal with students leaving the class for 10 min during the lecture?
- Android application that can send an alert when the Android device is outside a predefined area
- What is the benefit of a wide-aperture lens if you stop it down?
- Project Euler #5 - Lowest Multiple of 1 through 20
- In Harry Potter, do wizards use toilet paper, tampons, toothpaste, etc?
- Trying to convert Hrs:Mins to Mins
- What could cause an avian species to become intelligent?
- How do I arrange pencils so they all touch each other?
- Employer demanding I help with recruiting after my one-month notice of resignation
- Code that converts a value into a different representation, then converts it back to where it started is bad, but how?
- Poets of the 19th century
- Proliferation of species after the flood
- Multiply two numbers without using any numbers
- Business Desktop Remix Download
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- How might I typeset the Fano plane in LaTeX?
- How can I go from a key 'code' back to its keyboard equivalency?
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- Optimizing smoosh() method further
- Does the order of citation ([Kir10, HZK09] or vice versa) matter?
- Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?