I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- When to use Con or Reclass
- what does the '-1' superscript mean in units?
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Throwing more than once per turn
- Catch some drug dealers
- What sci-fi short story featured a man waking up from stasis several times over millennia?
- What is the right place for user-defined init.m?
- Can you cancel out a term if equal to zero?
- Bicycle shoes for road cycling
- Can a satellite orbit Earth so that it always has the Moon in line of sight?
- Boiling Chicken Breast (or any meat) before cooking to cook evenly
- Are there any three syllable words which exist as a noun and verb?
- In the films, why does Sauron choose Azog instead of the ringwraiths to lead his legions?
- Is it possible to cool down a volcanic planet?
- Board game design: Which design is clearest to indicate failure?
- How do Druid animal companions work?
- Short Deadfish Numbers
- Cola Machine #1
- Why didn't Walter White consume his own product?
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- Up to your head in trouble
- FPGA Test Equipment
- Can excess oil make french fries soggy?
- Should I wrap home in Tyvek when re-siding?