I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- How literally should you take "The Higgs boson gives other particles mass"?
- Checking CSS code for best practices when mimicking
- Is developing a cheaper method ever considered to be originality in academic research?
- Senior in College, need advice on my investing plan
- What is the limit of the following sum
- Why was it a mistake to come out of hyperspace close to Hoth?
- How not to load a file repeatedly?
- Recommended way to query all the fields for an object type in a SOQL query
- Passing functions into other functions as parameters, bad practice?
- Sorting an List of tiles based on size and row limitation
- Why are they putting "processors" on hard drives?
- -phobia word for fear of hearing speeches
- Is there a way to unscrew a light bulb that has broken?
- Display a tally (in varying bases)
- MLE in layman terms
- Why "He knows to swim" is incorrect?
- Atomic bomb of if/else statements
- Disproving the claim that the numbers 1+2+4, 1+2+4+8, 1+2+4+8+16... alternate between prime and composite
- How can I delete everything after the first column in Notepad++?
- When does passato prossimo become passato remoto?
- Why does Buffy not come back as a vampire?
- Number of Technical Architects
- Defining a Prologue
- Which section to start when writing a research paper