I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
3 years ago
- Very strange file size (more than 600 PB) on a small filesystem
- Multiline equation inside a split environment
- What font does Windows use in dialog boxes?
- How can I tell how many kills my soldier is away from promotion?
- What's the Blackguard's Vice?
- First client's partner demands free website redesign, wants deposit returned - moral dilemma
- deleting Broken Source from arcgis toc with python addin
- What does the 1000M on a network switch mean?
- Do you pay for lunch during a lunch interview?
- Is sharing a user a bad habit?
- How can I create a map of a rapidly-changing world?
- Why does hot air rise in a column instead of cold air pressing down?
- Why would a university block incoming UDP traffic with destination port 53?
- What are the RVSM Critical Area markings?
- ParametricPlot3D for only part of a sphere
- How to attach two pieces of carpets in a reliable way?
- Are "close" and "x" on a popup redundant?
- Convert English to a number without built-ins or libraries
- How would you translate "I'm rusty" (in relation to a skill) to Russian?
- How can I explain to my son why sunlight will hurt his eyes?
- What was the first story to be set in the future?
- Why is this 2D plot so slow?
- What does the Minotaur eat?
- What would people on multi-generational ships wear?