I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 2 days
- Spanish for "spoon" in Venezuela and Guatemala
- Creation of 1.3 GB file takes only 1 second. How?
- Problem in importing arcpy.da
- If a passenger damages another passenger's property (accidentally) on a flight, who is responsible?
- Beginner number guessing game in Java
- Given any computable number, is there any algorithm to decide whether it is transcendental?
- Do bad passwords produce bad salted hashes?
- Print the ASCII table
- How not to come off as boasting or arrogant, if you are one of the few active students in a class?
- How can I unbind all symbol definitions with a certain prefix?
- How can I enable automatic login of My Intranet SharePoint on windows Internet explorer?
- Is it normal to fight players with lots of legendaries?
- How do I escape a room without a pickaxe?
- What is life like for Western-raised/trained academics who are faculty in countries with extremely tight governmental control?
- Who is Katnis' love interest?
- Which of the following two T-SQL views is more efficient? Two stage GROUP BY of UNION or flat GROUP BY?
- Text 'stretched' in a table
- Can you pick a random natural number? And a random real number?
- Sherlock Holmes Riddle
- How strong is A380 the fuselage-wing joint?
- Effectively using the mark ring
- Creating an easily-defeatable dragon
- Over 30mins to generate the first eigenvector?
- Why police didn't even block me once at the airport arrivals?