I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- How can I fix pollution?
- Using my own server instead of iCloud
- Why don't popular web services mask the CVV?
- Picking random lines out of text files
- Consecutive numbers with mutually distinct exponents in their canonical prime factorization
- Infinite Labyrinths
- Is it possible that every single isotope are radioactive, and isotopes which we call stable are actually unstable but have an extremely big half-life?
- How to typeset a radio button?
- Am I Creepy - What am I?
- Battleship- Part 2
- My wife has died
- Is there a name for 0,0?
- Why is Gimli allowed to travel to Valinor?
- Get last part of string after hyphen
- Does path coverage guarantee finding all bugs?
- How can a designer explain their work to non-creative people?
- Caulk gun-like dispenser for whipped cream
- Accessible and Responsive Tables?
- What did Jon Arryn mean?
- Do I get advantage if attacking from behind?
- First checks after oscilloscope unboxing
- What's the right term for the list of "X killed Y with Z" messages in a multiplayer shooter?
- How can I learn to read bass clef score more naturally?
- 1.5 + 1.5 > 3 : difficulties aligning columns in tables