I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 3 days
- How to store passwords in database so that they can be retrieved?
- Common phrase for something that changes while you are working on it
- Lost important .py file (overwritten as 0byte file), but the old version still LOADED IN IPYTHON as module -- can it be retrieved?
- How to print the name of missing files in a folder?
- Conical train wheels
- Find the nearest clock hands
- If future farming is largely automated by robots, what produce would still require human farmers?
- How to keep track of all the goals of a large project?
- How not to kill the mouse in my house?
- Is the mantra "Employers don't care where you went to school" True?
- Copying and comparing two sheets before deleting duplicates
- Checking if an element sastifying a condition in a list comes before another of a different condition
- Could malware move during a scan to avoid detection?
- How can we remotely administer our "fleet" of Windows 7 laptops?
- Gradually changing opacity in a disk (pgfplots)
- What justifications would people use to justify discrimination of people with special powers?
- Did Tolkien ever specify that Orodruin was a volcano?
- Is the use of a QR code worth the space it requires?
- Creating a table with column headers not having vertical lines between them
- How dangerous is it to reveal your birth date, and why?
- Future Society where all jobs have been abstracted into games
- Is "Stack Exchange use" a valuable skill on my CV?
- Why are there two Rs in "arrhythmic"?
- How do I clamp box joints?