I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- Do interfaces really need to "look good"?
- What is meant by "a system call" if not the implementation in the programing language?
- Why doesn't Apple ship and support FOSS drivers for NTFS write capabilities?
- Maze Generation
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- What is a fast method for evaluate this trigonometric series?
- will hosting provider have access to my dedicated server?
- Nothing appears in simple plot
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- How to make this hand-colored drawing even more fancier?
- How to define a point between two points?
- Performing manual clipping in OpenGL
- What defines "contemporary art music"?
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- What is a good topic for an essay on applications of Calculus 3?
- What does "OC" mean?
- Is "Second Breakfast" only in the movie version of LOTR?
- Is there any configuration of Free Cell that cannot be solved?
- When does undefined behavior strike in C++?
- Output Pi without math
- Filling a curve between a line and the x-axis