I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- Some possible ways to respond to a student complaining about not having enough time on exam
- It seems like every skill check should always be made with advantage due to the 'Working Together' rules. Is this accurate?
- Evaluate an integral with trigonometric functions
- How to cheaply extract iodine from an alcoholic solution?
- Person who pretends to not understand unless one speaks in exactly the words they expect
- Why did the machines not invest into clearing the skies?
- Parsing data from template to controller using Prototype JS Ajax.Request
- How is this B flat guitar chord physically possible?
- Why would people use flapping-wing instead of fixed-wing aircraft?
- What is the purpose of the flat/fppf/fpqc topologies?
- How can pilots fly inside a cloud?
- Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- read first element in array
- How do I preserve a tomato's freshness after it is cut?
- Looking for a sane alternative to my DM's favorite fumble table
- What are the differences between fuel types (comparing with vehicles)?
- How do pilots see at night if airplanes dont have front lights
- How to protect computer from accidentally pressing the power button?
- How to show extreme gratitude in an email?
- Why does my dock keep moving back to my other monitor?
- Q on Men of the Great Assembly
- Hex to Decimal converter
- Why does Gaussian elimination not preserve similarity of a matrix?
- Will we ever be able to view the past?