I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- What are the security measures preventing someone from chartering a 747 and using it to commit a terrorist attack?
- How can we guess the size of the Earth's inner core(and what it's made of)?
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day
- How constructor work while initialization an object?
- What are easing functions?
- is "release date" grammatically correct?
- Is listing non-academic interests on academic CVs important?
- Simply put, what are the similarities between integers and polynomials?
- What does [converted] mean at the bottom of vim?
- Can you get sucked tight on a planes toilet?
- Why hasn't NASA planted a stationary lab on Mars yet?
- How to draw a shape on the entire height of a minipage?
- Why do games ask for screen resolution instead of automatically fitting the window size?
- cd .. on root folder
- Word for the satisfaction of curiosity
- Should I be able to log into a locked out active directory account by disabling internet connectivity?
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- If you confirm others' transactions, what do you do to earn 25 bitcoins per block?
- What is the term to describe the percentage of users that don't proceed from one page to another?
- Abandoning vs. further pursuing a rejected paper?
- Is the determinant differentiable?
- Determining the element that occured the most in O(n) time and O(1) space
- NTP - How are NTP servers so accurate