I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 5 days
- Why does Lightroom only recognise my lens after I set the make?
- Nitrosation of benzene
- How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- Is using a member function as an argument to a constructor undefined behavior?
- A "good scale" that is not really a scale
- How to avoid arguments with a player about what "should" happen?
- How to stop offering a service?
- How does David Lightman in WarGames manage to hack a computer by dialling a number?
- What is negation of the following sentence?
- Is the threat of computer malware to steal Bitcoin exaggerated?
- What to list under a job where I achieved nothing (and the business went bust)?
- Is it okay to use symbolic links in my web server?
- Are retroviruses cytotoxic?
- Vanishing eigenvalues of Jacobian
- Does the Polyjuice Potion Dark Mark work?
- Problem parsing product `2\x` with `TiKZ 3.0`
- When is it wrong to look at previous exams?
- Are Identical Make-up Exams Fair?
- What's wrong with comments that explain complex code?
- How to extract elevation information from contour lines?
- Multiple MySQL select statements
- What to do if you say the wrong version of the last bracha in Shmoneh Esrei?
- Scaling a glue in TeX
- Ore's Conjecture for perfect groups