I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
3 years ago
- mysterious margins drawing TikZ arcs
- Does this video show a water droplet in gravitational orbit?
- Are any of Reginald Barclay's modifications permanent?
- Are there an infinite number of prime numbers where removing any number of digits leaves a prime?
- What's the point of "cheese alternative" that has dairy in it?
- Guard gets fired after saving CEO's life
- Why I cannot change the AxesStyle of the Plot?
- Word Tank-chain-wheel Challenge
- What is an axiom in layman's terms?
- My boss frequently calls me outside work hours. How should I deal with it?
- T-SQL : Is string a Palindrome?
- Copy null terminated char array to std::string respecting buffer length
- My strange hotel room neighbours
- The unwriteable punctuation mark
- Will having a history of depression prevent me from flying?
- Why is /etc/shadow shortening the password that I've set with the command: useradd -p?
- What is the precise use of a memory controller and RAM latency?
- Tips for background piano playing
- A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- What does the title "Reservoir Dogs" mean?
- SH: How to make vars from one script available in the main script?
- Can my employer prevent me from switching states?
- Why is my daughter shouting so much?
- Why are there no guns in Alien³?