I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- Printing the contents of a string array using pointers
- Why do editors sometimes accept a paper even if a reviewer recommends rejection?
- What is the recommended way to respond to bug reports for font packages where the bug is caused by characters missing from fonts?
- What was the relatively most populous city in history?
- Should I say "She is in the park or She is at the park"?
- Is there a word or phrase for someone who strongly disapproves of smoking, drinking and gambling?
- Halting probability of random tree-generating algorithm
- Can a car steer on a frictionless surface?
- Can Krita and Blender be linked?
- "Buy me a coffee" as in-app purchase?
- How to resize a table to fit the page's width (without changing font size)
- Limits involving infinity
- Is there a way to change the case of digits?
- Is XFS a distributed file system or a journaling file system?
- What are expl3 equivalents for various macros useful to debugging and a building private packages
- Does screwdriver length matter?
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- Unexpressibility of a property in first order logic
- CoreService NetTcp Connection : The socket connection was aborted
- Two Routers are fighting each other on LAN
- Why is "like" as in Facebook likes often put between quotes?
- What do you call a woman who's feeling "emotional"?
- Look-and-say: Conway revisited
- What to do about questions that are designed to embarrass the speaker?