I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- How do you call multiple linear regression when it has an interaction term?
- Longest Homophone Sentence
- How to detect loops in a vector field?
- Looking for a short story about a robot evolving to have supernatural powers
- Is "Morgen" the same as "Vormittag"?
- Proof for the theorem that the empty set is a subset of every set
- Why not use gasoline on diesel engines or vice versa?
- How does Windows know if a program is not responding?
- We can change our leaders whenever we like. What happens?
- How to use generic function in c++?
- Is it really any cheaper/better to choose non-Microsoft technologies for a startup?
- Can I still form a new country?
- Show that from a group of seven people whose (integer) ages add up to 332 one can select three people with the total age at least 142.
- Borrowing ideas rather than code from open source projects
- Why is artificial gravity not included on space stations?
- "The first time I met my wife I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves" - Alun Cochrane
- A verb that means “to prove someone is guilty of a crime”
- I included emoji to my password and now I can't log in to my Account on Yosemite
- Stop, stand there where you are!
- Is it possible to witness a star's death?
- Reversing a String in Python
- Why do faculty use the software "Blackboard"?
- Java Generics enforcing compatible wildcards
- GNU Makefile surprise