I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
3 years ago
- Will I damage a cordless drill/screwdriver if I "over-torque" it?
- 'Predator' is to 'Predatory' as 'Prey' is to...?
- Turn ON one light bulb and OFF another at a time with one switch
- Why do modern games use a render-to-texture approach for mirrors?
- Avoiding triggers/flows on managed objects during Apex testing
- 4 Pin Potentiometer Identification
- How can I limit my players' options in character creation when the reason why is a spoiler?
- How do Suche.org's SSL settings work?
- Will a fuse improve the safety of my non-isolated buck converter design?
- Modelling a Rhombic triacontahedron
- angularJS - splitting up ng-repeat into multiple HTML elements
- Why aren't the lengths of the bars on a toy glockenspiel proportional to the wavelengths?
- How to stash firewood without it getting wet?
- Character abandoning the party
- Multiple Installations and Understanding $PATH
- Are there any fully noble-born (and acknowledged) bastards in the Game of Thrones TV show?
- Characteristics of the Ultimate Predator
- Preventing dragons from being too overpowered
- If I fall, its said to be instantly - What am I?
- What salt should I use in a bread machine recipe?
- How many digits can you create with only one seven segment display?
- Output a Magical 8 Trapezium
- Use of safewords in mainstream moviemaking
- Is slash (/) part of the name of Linux root directory?