I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- How to make a worldborder that expands every in-game day at dawn?
- When casting a spell using Twinned Spell does it use one or two spell slots?
- What is the most appropriate way to address contrarianism in a 4-year-old?
- How to read trim dimensions (115 3/8”w x 38”h)?
- AES + CBC encryption for a stream of UDP packets
- Is there a way to make a WEP-secured AP uncrackable?
- Why have different pattern altitudes for different aircraft?
- How would our society react to a major time-jump?
- Me and my ancestors - single word
- Longest Word With *Only* Repeating Character Pairs
- How can I sell independently created software to my university?
- Color palette for website I am working on
- Can any function represent something in the real world?
- Is ever explained why the "burning moon" wants to destroy Earth?
- Are Vector Spaces over non-commutative fields ever studied?
- Creating Original Database Algorithm--Login System
- A Better Phrase for "On Hold" in the context of Stack Exchange
- ZIP files created with GUI have more bytes than zip files created in a shell
- Count the number of integer solutions of a linear equation
- Negative word for someone whose voice pitch varies too much? (opposite of monotone)
- Balancing Words
- Paid cash for a car, but dealer wants to change price
- Should modal dialogs be movable?
- How do I make a setblock or a fill clock?