I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- String case reverse function in C++
- Up to your head in trouble
- Was the Knuth-Plass line breaking output ever subjected to a blind experiment?
- Secular phrase for "Heaven only knows" or "God only knows"?
- Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- Prove that g is differentiable
- What is the TARDIS' true weight?
- Is IOU an abbreviation, an acronym, or an initialism?
- How to make a table more vertically compact?
- Street address confirmation
- How to show dimension values in scaled points
- Center of mass frame for massless particles
- When a planet is heated through gravitational pull, where is the energy taken from?
- How to find source of spawning process?
- How do I convert a .png blurred background into a compressed .jpg one without introducing artefacts?
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- How do you say "I know that I don't know"?
- What is the use of Mersenne Primes in cryptography
- Is there a word for the most basic form of an idea?
- Transaction Isolation level different threads massive number of Writes
- How can I simulate an arbitary key event from Elisp?
- Fake work permit and deportation
- Why does this logistic GAM fit so poorly?
- Schema Hiding while creating the component