I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- How do I convert a .png blurred background into a compressed .jpg one without introducing artefacts?
- While command not found and syntax error near unexpected token
- Is it Friday yet?
- Confusing algebra rule in discrete math
- Most memorable CS paper titles
- How to differentiate this negative power?
- How to keep track of campaign timeline?
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- OOP PDO Database Connection
- Why did Hitler not invade Sweden?
- Draw the South Korean flag
- Powershell arrays and comparissons
- Is IOU an abbreviation, an acronym, or an initialism?
- Can you cancel out a term if equal to zero?
- Why do some airlines operate fleets so diversified?
- Why is "did" italicized for emphasis in "Where did you come from?"
- Should I mention the cost of financial goals when negotiating salary?
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- Literal meaning of splitting hairs
- What to do when a former supervisor keeps contacting my current supervisor as a way to pressure me to publish my Master's thesis?
- How is the Test Code coverage required for deploying calculated?
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- How many types of Pound Sterling are there and what is the relationship between them?