I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- How to deal with failing a student?
- Are routers vulnerable?
- Am I morally obligated to use my own time to fix bugs in software projects?
- Difference in charging time of my mobile phone
- Is it incorrect to say "I slept at six" in English?
- Do GBA cartridge batteries run dry after some time?
- Why does software differ from desktop to desktop environment?
- Which Zelda game these screenshots belong to?
- Which is worth more - a chest of nickels or half a chest of dimes?
- Axiomatic definition of sin and cos?
- How to get disable product collection whenever flat enable at frontend
- Is it good that testers are competing to see who opens more bugs?
- Tube vs. Cylinder
- Did Catelyn Stark start the war in Westeros?
- Is wild garlic edible? How do you prepare it?
- How can I quickly sum all numbers in a file?
- From Switzerland to France
- What do the terms E2 A2 D3 G3 B3 E4 actually mean?
- Where should I put my restaurant?
- Can attackers get anything with DoS attacks except crashing the service?
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day... For everyone. How does society respond?
- How to create a custom front/title page of a thesis?
- How to redirect requests from root to subfolder (if they exist)?
- <apex:selectlist> value don't pass to controller