I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- Result about the moduli of surfaces
- How often does Addar II happen?
- What are galactic speeds measured against?
- Paint.NET alternative for Mac OS X
- What is the benefit of an AT-AT walker over a conventional tank?
- My stepdaughter wants to go to California to see her girlfriend
- How to get the Anguilla $models object in Chrome console
- Given an array of integers, return all pairs that add up to 100
- How to define "or" logically
- How can I keep learning new songs and not forget the previous ones?
- How did the Master escape from the Eye of Harmony?
- Do we know what a radio wave looks like?
- Injective map between two schemes
- What "Extravagant culture" could be used as an antonym to "Spartan"?
- Why multiple lightning towers at launch sites?
- A sentence with the same opposite twice?
- In reverse time, do objects at rest fall upwards?
- Should I offer to pay (some of) the travel cost from the UK to the US for an interview?
- vi commandline, goto line and column
- Tri-state output to three analogue levels?
- Do professionals really never use a 24-70 lens?
- Draw the Warm Welcome Secret Hat
- Is interfacing the 5V TTL UART with 3.3V microcontroller via voltage divider possible?
- Does the line between the time signature have a name?