I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
3 years ago
- Is there a word/phrase to describe an action which leads to it being pointless?
- How to convince managers to let me work less hours for the same pay
- Origin of the story that James had knees as hard as a camel's, because of praying
- History of Mathematical Notation
- Project Euler 18/67: Maximum Path Sum
- The final parsec "problem"
- Share prize money from conference presentation award with co-authors?
- What does it mean to "poison a function" in C++?
- Small fins on top of wing surface of Boeing aircraft
- What is elastic net regularization, and how does it solve the drawbacks of Ridge (L2) and Lasso (L1)?
- When is Thanksgiving?
- Why do some Christians object to images of Jesus?
- Word play: "Easy peasy" analog
- How can I center a set of equations and make a line under one of them?
- What do you call a person who prevents their own progress?
- Sorting a list based on date and time
- Is it better to check `c >= '0'` or `c >= 48`?
- In FEM, why is the stiffness matrix positive definite?
- If the Exponential map is a diffeomorphism at a point, can we say something about other points?
- SHOUTY_SNAKE_CASED NUMBERS
- Are Buddhists happier people?
- Why do I need an SMTP server?
- A property of Mersenne primes
- How do I read the markings printed on the outside of electric wires?