I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- Is it acceptable to ask a professor who is not your supervisor to provide comments on your thesis draft?
- How should I offer corrections on English for coworkers who are not native speakers?
- 'modern' browser that will work in windows 98SE
- What is your favorite statistical graph?
- If studio monitors have flat response, what makes some better than others?
- Why aren't Morpheus and his team immediately attacked by Agents whenever they enter "The Matrix"?
- Can Act of Treason allow a Detained creature to attack?
- How to ask "how often" in French?
- How to make grey background white in phone camera picture of book?
- What is the origin of Hikaru Sulu's last name?
- RAID-5: Two disks failed simultaneously?
- Should a progressbar go both ways?
- Why is a constructor necessary in a const member struct?
- Are computers with more RAM potentially faster if not all memory is usually in use?
- How can normal files hide a virus?
- Color palette next to crop marks - function?
- The daily job routine of the machine learning scientist?
- When are spaces around the = sign forbidden?
- Is it normal to have no publications after 2.5 years in a PhD program?
- Why use higher ISO when using a tripod and the object is static?
- Should temporary code be put under version control and how?
- Work with algebra
- The argument between Ron and Hermione after the Yule Ball
- Make a circle illusion animation