I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 6 days
- Do I need a vCard in the business environment?
- Is it mathematically valid to separate variables in a differential equation?
- Evaluating Dotty Strings
- A combinatorial question about orthonormal bases
- Grading term papers and reports written by non-native speakers
- Finite dimensional algebra
- Why is rsync not found?
- Why was Sirius ever convicted?
- R in econ departments?
- How can we differentiate between respiration and breathing?
- Find the epoxy poison in the wine bottles
- What does it mean for something to hold "up to isomorphism"?
- Lighting circuit without metal
- Technique for proving four points to be concyclic
- Counting in pyramids
- Workaround a beamer bug? Section numbering is not Dewey like as it is with LaTeX
- How does Linux determine what facilities to use to run a (non-text) binary?
- Why is the following Haskell code non-deterministic?
- If statements and variables
- Passing Value from Trigger to Class & return value to Trigger
- Sexy desktop wallpapers in the office
- Time lag on change function
- How can I read lines from bottom up using C
- Is there a way of reading the last element of an array with bash?