I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
1 year ago
- Complexity of solving linear equations
- Is it possible to cut a tikzpicture in half if the picture is too long and display it on two pages?
- Has any reference been made to Earth or the Milky Way in Star Wars EU?
- How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- How to survive the heat in regions with very high temperature?
- Marking a grid with x and other symbols in tikz
- How much more efficient is a road bike than a mountain bike?
- Help identify oak color?
- What is the proper way to store narrower data types into a wider data type in the C language?
- Is it safe to reboot a server open to the internet?
- Is our Philosophy, the Human Philosophy, the only possible Philosophy which can exist?
- How many required fields are too many?
- Figuring out how many megabytes go into gigabytes?
- Should I track the login page?
- Is it a good idea to edit an already existing plugin to add more functionality?
- Who has the higher authority, the pilot in command or ATC?
- Why do people pray to the Stranger?
- What is the natural way of using Dataset to get a FittedModel?
- Is “Ur-moment” a normal English expression?
- String method startsWith(String) is case-sensitive or not?
- Draw the Sawtooth Alphabet
- Function wrapper like std::function that uses "small buffer" allocation
- Is Dumbledore using Legilimency when he gives Harry a "piercing look"?
- How do you coat perfectly round truffles with melted chocolate?