I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
3 years ago
- Whose helmet did Rey put on?
- Why do we use the word "scalar" and not "number" in Linear Algebra?
- What are the restricted words in masters thesis writing?
- Left adjoint to Double Nerve?
- Why do some publication venues prefer TIFF over some vector formats?
- Employees ignoring procedure changes
- What is the difference between "tail -f" and "tail -F"?
- Unfortunately (any) app has stopped. What should I report?
- Are sheer numbers enough to beat a foe with more advanced technology?
- 'Rule of a thumb' for cost of printing
- Is there such a thing as rubber band resistor?
- How to strengthen the plastic thread for repeated attaching/detaching of a garden hose?
- Why does Bash's source not need the execution bit?
- Why are jet aircraft never designed with a slower cruise speed?
- Did XSS reach its end-of-life with the introduction of the HTTP X-XSS-Protection header?
- What specific impulse can I expect from iron powder produced from lunar regolith?
- Subtracting expressions with radicals
- How can I forecast the date Bitcoin will hit a certain blockheight?
- Generate white noise to calm a baby
- Is it worth using a hotshoe cover?
- How to securely ask for passwords of customer as consultancy firm?
- The UK has voted to leave the EU. How does Brexit affect people traveling to the UK and vice-versa?
- Why do Khajiit speak in the third person?
- OK to ask a professor at my institution with whom I have no previous relationship some questions relating to hobby-project?