I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
- Basic misconception in tikz variable (node) names
- Set containing set containing set containing...
- How to delete spaces from selected lines
- A list of alternating interval between its components
- A century ago, was giving birth a major cause of death?
- Did Data murder Lore?
- Time travel story about a man from the future who becomes a knight. His allies send him a genetically engineered horse
- How to add code after opening <body> tag in Magento?
- Why do Hogwarts teachers have such strange names?
- How can I keep my cat off my keyboard?
- Did Bane really crush Batman's skull?
- Two-dimensional space with TikZ
- Why are military drones shaped so strangely?
- Source Code Metamorphosis
- Graph Florets of a Flower
- Have German citizens been evicted to make room for refugees?
- What is the origin of the exclamation mark?
- The Mysts of Altair C++ Text Adventure Game
- Calculate someone's pay, including overtime
- The AI that fails to be evil
- Basemap web services
- How is heavy cargo secured in military cargo carriers?
- What is "the drop" in music?
- A word/phrase describing the sound of leaves?