I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
2 years ago
Answer the Unanswered
in 3 days
- Is there a way to see what is actually filtering TCP port communication?
- Student Loan payoff
- Finding the laplace transform of a wave?
- How big is the Death Star compared to the Executor
- Whats tips do you have for someone beginning to invest in property?
- What is the difference when concatenating a String as a variable with a Character vs concatenating with an other String?
- Untrusted connection visiting https://www.opensource.apple.com/
- Are flying plants possible?
- Where is the Apps key on a standard Microsoft keyboard?
- Should I play Maniac Mansion before Day of the Tentacle?
- Keep the unique characters down
- Opposite of Envy
- What is "bootsect.bak" file?
- To bridge difference in height
- A word for support that is superficial, but not operational
- Does DNA have the equivalent of IF-statements, WHILE loops, or function calls? How about GOTO?
- Ways of saying "You don't have to be a rocket scientist"
- Where can I leave 15kg luggage in Osaka for 5 days?
- What is vertex and edge shading?
- Preparing for my first jazz gig
- Shotgun Numbers
- One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- Why is landing on a carrier not handled by a computer?
- Is there foreshadowing that Bashir was genetically modified?