I just posted a question and realised that every time I refresh my page to check whether there are new answers I increase the number of Viewed (i.e. how many times my article has been viewed). Wouldn't it be much more sensible to count only views from others users and not to count the views of the OP who posted the question?
3 years ago
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- What strategies are most effective for Symmetra turret placement?
- Would reading "The Street Bible" help me understand the KJV Bible?
- Monopoly simulator
- Partially initializing a C struct
- Who stole the bitcoins?
- Why is plexiglass not used as a car window?
- First appearance of the "wake up from a coma, discover the world has ended" trope?
- Get the name of a std::function
- Is there an obligation to Count the Omer without a Bracha?
- Is my doctorate good enough?
- What kind of clothing will not get me kicked off a flight?
- Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- What scientifically would make it possible that certain large bodies of water be impassable?
- Universal Gravitation Vector Notation
- What is a fast command line way to switch between multiple directories for system administration?
- Going back to a potential employer after turning his offer down 45 days ago
- Can I view within Emacs the properties of a file which I already opened?
- 24 and 12 Hour Times
- Should I take seed casings off newly sprouted cucumber seedlings?
- How safe it is to output to <dir> simultaneously with rm <dir>/*
- What prevents the market from assigning value to testnet ETH?
- Do you need to remove the camera (neck/shoulder) strap when using it on a tripod?
- Combinatorial formulas and interpretations