I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Using grep/awk/sed to sort and combine 2 files
- What is __bit in the XC8 C compiler?
- Stripping directory paths to get file names
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Does "candlelight" mean "compare side by side"?
- How should I position the letters in a square logo to read “H S S C”?
- Vector Space definition
- 6 wheels more efficient than 4 wheels?
- The way to Acarien puzzle
- Should I cancel / alter office hours for committee meetings?
- Write lines in detention
- What is the hearing equivalent of behold?
- What was the point of the bug?
- Female terms for Jedi/Sith
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- How do I make a list NOT look scrollable?
- Why don't Jets themselves, have a break apart, parachutable escape plan?
- How did Smaug transport all of his gold and jewels?
- Bad at computations... but not math?
- Where can I register for a cheap or free online or distance Ph.D. program?
- How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- Getting a scientific article published with no qualifications to any scientific journal?
- Where does `hostname` store the hostname that I've set?
- Most memorable CS paper titles