I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
3 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Is a male fox widely called a "dog fox"?
- First appearance of the "wake up from a coma, discover the world has ended" trope?
- How can Wanda Maximoff (The Scarlet Witch) be realistically imprisioned in the MCU?
- Case Permutation
- Why do editors (such as MS Office apps) have so much redundancy?
- What school name was used to enter Harry into the Goblet of Fire?
- Translation of "state" into german (software related)
- How to know a smtp server is securely configured
- Will my passport number change when I renew it?
- Photography and Running in the Christiania Neighbourhood of Copenhagen
- Why is plexiglass not used as a car window?
- Are there more women in government in Afghanistan than America?
- Partially initializing a C struct
- 24 and 12 Hour Times
- Can we call a divorced woman single?
- How can a tourist obtain an 'authentic' duelling scar?
- Is saying "Your PC wouldn't do that" to a player denying their agency?
- How do I resize an ext4 partition beyond the 16TB limit?
- Word that means "To move speedily, yet elegantly and effortlessly".
- Where does Adi Shankara use the allegory of water worshipping to the sea?
- What challenges restrict the resolution of spacefaring digital cameras?
- Get the name of a std::function
- Effective ways of encouraging "weak" students to make use of office hours
- Is electricity understood well enough in Eberron to produce current and simple electrical devices?