I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- You've reached the chart refresh limit for now. Check back shortly. What could be the reason?
- Meaning of the line "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath"
- Replacing graph nodes with matrices
- Daughter is 11 and really upset that she may be lesbian
- Mentioning personal qualities on CV
- Is it safe to use crowd funding?
- Who represents Wil Wheaton in "Big Bang Theory"?
- Does defeating the flagship in the rebel stronghold sector counts to unlock new ships?
- Was Dune originally a trilogy?
- Are there cases where vi is the only option?
- Top-down hamburger menu / is it a cool experience regarding my application?
- Do professional cooks use measuring cups and spoons?
- Self-learning mathematics - help needed!
- What are some problems with running a heating element in PWM mode?
- What's wrong with public variables?
- Generate random numbers without repetitions
- Realizing algebraic curves as complete intersections
- Using Negative Number As Array Index
- What is the difference between induced current and eddy current?
- Can a HTTPS site be malicious or not safe to visit
- How can I encourage more participation in a community that has been active in the past but is going through a lull in activity?
- How to calculate the square root of a feature attribute?
- A word for 'the ability to see beauty'
- What is the difference between Minas Tirith and Gondor?