I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
2 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Type-casting in C++
- How do pilots stay disciplined and use checklists, even after they have become routine?
- Renaming filenames to a standard filename format using Python
- Tipping in Europe when paying by credit card?
- LaTeX Beamer: Define \itemsep globally
- How do you say "I was driving when it happened." seeing as German has no Progressive Tense?
- Why is pyridine used when making tosyl esters from alcohols?
- Unmodified Linux Distro Install
- How did Dumbledore know that Slughorn was an armchair?
- Is it default that an English version is always Title Case, while other languages like Dutch don't use Title Case?
- Can spatial disorientation in low visibility situations lead a pilot to fly upside down?
- Why didn't the machine kill Neo after he was ejected?
- French equivalent of "check out" and "check in" in the collaboration/document management field?
- How do the Stack Exchange sites protect themselves from XSS?
- Shorter way of saying "Uncertain of what was going on"?
- Sets of points containing permutations - a Ramsey-type question
- Will we ever be able to view the past?
- How to show extreme gratitude in an email?
- Move multiple files to a dir if their names contain the same string present in dir name
- What's going on in this "confusing" TCAS Resolution Advisory video clip?
- AI: Command Ordering Architecture of Dwarf Fortress
- Is it OK to add extra paragraph to a paper during the proof stage?
- Why Lagrange multipliers don't help here?
- Why does pointer decay take priority over a deduced template?