I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
2 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Group of elevators in a building
- Linux System calls in C on OSX
- XOR - Is it possible to get a, b, c from a⊕b, b⊕c, a⊕c?
- Looking for a story about man who gets unremovable mask after mating with creature and then fights giant serpent
- Complex git branch name broke all git commands
- Why does [A-Z] match lowercase letters in bash?
- Is it really possible to produce 99.9% crystal meth?
- Why is shadow mapping the standard?
- SELECT COUNT(*) to html table
- A player constantly uses his mobile phone during our game session
- Trying to understand the interactions between two different subnets on the same network
- What's the name for this statistical fallacy?
- How difficult would it be to maintain 17.5 Mph for an hour?
- In a world without obstacles, would life evolve wheels?
- What is the point of a lecture when you have a textbook?
- Why can we see through rain?
- Can the Q really time-travel?
- Generating (or availability of) large strongly regular graphs
- What happens if a feature merged into develop is postponed by management?
- It's super effective!
- Enable Telnet service on Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS
- positioning a node relative to multiple nodes
- How to conquer a country, forever