I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- How can I work with very large shapefiles (~1 GB) in QGIS?
- Why does https://gmail.com/ produce no SSL error while using a bad certificate?
- Is it safe to stand by the windows during a thunderstorm?
- Appropriate word for a young person who behaves like a cynical old person?
- Source that taking charity without a genuine need is a good thing
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- Is this kids experiment a legitimate way to show that air has mass?
- How can I require an array of resources in puppet?
- Could I access a blocked website via a virtual machine if the host OS has the web address blocked in its hosts file?
- How to center an unnumbered section name?
- How to take a cold shower
- In which countries are academic salaries published?
- Interview puzzle with a deck of cards, some cards upside-down
- How does continue work?
- Excel VBA program only running at 25% speed
- How do I access certain directories from the finder?
- Change rowguidcol property to a different column
- How does the OS know that a command needs sudo?
- Are weird numbers more rare than prime numbers?
- How to append multiple lines to a file with bash, with "--" in front of string
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tournament of Epicness
- minipage horizontal alignment
- What is the difference between S' and 'S?
- Why is it that if I count years from 2011 to 2014 as intervals I get 3 years, but if I count each year separately I get 4 years?