I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
2 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Would it be possible for an Earth-sized world to speak a single language?
- Simulating non-normal correlated data for Bayesian regression
- Finding the average, the five smallest, and the five largest numbers in an array
- Improve delete speed for SQL Server
- Probability of drawing a pair of brown socks
- solution to differential equation from deriving power series
- SPEND LESS MONEY
- Helly's theorem in other areas of mathematics
- Why would people know how to hand write in Star Trek?
- Is the Ministry of Magic part of the British Government?
- Foamy liquid on plant's stems with green larvae or bug inside - pest or no problem
- Is there a shorter way to get user input in python?
- Did Ray Bradbury ever claim that "Fahrenheit 451" was not about censorship?
- Can Java class files use reserved keywords as names?
- "Typocaptcha" - an alternative to CAPTCHA?
- If I don't know whether a staff member has a PhD, should I address her as Dr. in my emails?
- Viewing iptables Saved Rules
- Can attackers get anything with DoS attacks except crashing the service?
- Why is the variability in faculty salaries between STEM fields so high?
- Motivation for hacking Deamons
- How can I remove ants from my laptop keyboard?
- Le Chatelier principal Homework question
- Is it good that testers are competing to see who opens more bugs?
- Causality and how it fits in with relativity