I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
12Why are “typography” and “best-practices” possible tags but are not mentioned in the list of “What topics can I ask about here”?
- Is there a word for this situation?
- Formula for computing integrals
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Single pivot brake with handlebar levers (Resurrecting an old Colnago)
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- How different are 8-bit microcontrollers from 32-bit microcontrollers when it comes to programming them
- How does resource cost reduction (%) work with skills that spend "all remaining resource"?
- What is the difference between multiple regression & mutivariate regression?
- Draw a regular polygon
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Understanding App Exchange LeadSource in the LMA
- Swiss customs: necessary when travelling from France to USA via GVA?
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Brainteaser: What is the one thing a queen cannot do that all other pieces can do?
- Grep search returning a different line
- What is exactly a "Pixel"?
- Truncate inputtext field
- Chess Trap Variant
- Links between Geometric Group Theory and Number Theory
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- How to solve 4sin θ +3cos θ equals 5
- Using puppet and ensure latest for RPM package management
- Godfrey heathcote's chess puzzle