I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
12Why are “typography” and “best-practices” possible tags but are not mentioned in the list of “What topics can I ask about here”?
- Automatically generate new commands
- Paper rejected. Should I appeal against biased reviews?
- Glengarry Glen Ross movie quote meaning
- Looking for a good translation of "unpublish"
- Is it common to say "late girlfriend"?
- What does Shadowform do to other classes' Hero powers?
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- How can I safely use storage thin provisioning?
- Are the majority of EU member-states local laws made in Brussels?
- How to check for existence of an INDEX on a column independent of used SQL database
- English/German one word pair for "in progress"
- Flaw-provided feats VS class dips
- Is having a sibling better for a child?
- How does the Acrobatics long jump work with a double move action?
- How did humans know about Thor and Loki?
- Calculate the maximum current of zero ohm resistors
- What do array initialisers return?
- Is my phone battery better / more capacitative than my laptop battery?
- Change the color of capital letters
- NTP - How are NTP servers so accurate
- Handling plagiarism as a TA
- Why is the reduction from Vertex-Cover to Subset-Sum of polynomial time?
- Are there any way to see how much space is used for Ubuntu?
- is "release date" grammatically correct?