I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
2 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Experience Awards For Role-Playing; Should I keep it?
- Encompassing Tests to compare models in R
- Worlds. My first ever riddle
- Font for small caps in (French style) figure caption labels
- "Mystics" in buddhism? ("There is nothing hidden in my teaching" and the like)
- Renaming the current directory from a shell - possible?
- If airplanes can't use reverse thrust in flight, what am I hearing?
- Check whether letters of word are in alphabetical order
- Can "-ish" be used for any nouns?
- What is the best solution to find whether the sum of an array is even or odd
- How big is the Executor, based only on film evidence
- Does Mastercard or American Express have more worldwide acceptance?
- How do I change the colour of the statusline of the currently focused window?
- 500 error returns website content
- Which one is right? "at their forties" or "in their forties". If both are right, what are the differences?
- Rolling boil has barely any steam?
- How frequently do aircraft get struck by lightning?
- Is the "Special K" a reliable hechsher?
- What does MX in SPF mean?
- What minimally constitutes a "list-like" object?
- How do I replace the last occurrence of a character in a string using sed?
- Can I hide my bachelor and master degrees in CV when I apply for a PhD position?
- How do I set up event listing & detail pages with entry post dates that are in the future?
- Why is it not a good idea to "badmouth" a previous employer?