I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
2 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- How much does a day's ration really weigh, one or two pounds?
- Is it ever ethical to use some company time and resources for one's professional benefit?
- Looking for meaning of 入道雲
- Is it considered unusual in the United States for a professor to run a class outside on the grass?
- What is the cron file of three times per month, from 3-5 pm?
- How can I inspire others to use vi/vim?
- Graph Florets of a Flower
- How could I model a realistic broken pillar (concrete)?
- Diferença entre terráqueo, terrestre e terrícola?
- Have German citizens been evicted to make room for refugees?
- I drove with my Parking Brake on and now the regular brakes seem to work just fine but Im worried
- Cleanup Matrix Multiplication
- A century ago, was giving birth a major cause of death?
- How to get pieces for my board game?
- The AI that fails to be evil
- Should UDP data payloads include a CRC?
- How can a parent encourage their child to talk more about what they did at school?
- Regression variable has no meaning for one category
- `set -e` and `grep` idiom for preventing premature exit from shell script when pattern not found
- Largest number with five 1's and five numeric operations
- Addons: Only some .zips will install
- Want to show the percentage symbol using Helvetica rather than using the default text font
- Transparency per polygon in QGIS
- Pejorative for a room of low quality (esp. prison cell)