I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
3 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- To be or not to be
- Is there a way to create multiple directories at once with mkdir?
- Why are films where the bad guy "wins" at the end so rare?
- How I can decorate LaTeX wedding card with colors and watermark images?
- Is it appropriate to punish a player who snatches thing from under the other players?
- If the ship's self-destruct is such a great idea why don't real Navies do this?
- soft question- How does advancing through the math major work?
- Why is the detection of gravitational waves so significant?
- Why would a university block incoming UDP traffic with destination port 53?
- Substitute numbers by their respective letter
- How to deal with a nosy fellow graduate student?
- profile object permissions for a detail record
- How to objectively counter "You are the first one to complain about that."?
- Was the twist for the 75th Hunger Games predetermined?
- Using strsplit() in R, ignoring anything in parentheses
- If a bald man were capable of curing baldness, he would cure himself first!
- "To science the sh** out of something"
- Has anyone ever drawn a football field in latex?
- Idiom request for wasting time or money
- Why does hot air rise in a column instead of cold air pressing down?
- quick question on an example of the derivative as a linear map.
- What are these green "bags" on the SSJ100?
- Why should servers be placed outside of the corporate network?
- Any reasons for a primal aquatic race to build land-based villages?