I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Should I mention the cost of financial goals when negotiating salary?
- Would we see cannons in a magic-using society?
- How to keep track of campaign timeline?
- How to refute the idea that Buddhism might be actually "too extreme"?
- Is "worser" correct grammatically?
- Using L-Systems to procedurally generate cities
- How do you reduce the number of emails users send you?
- Is the price per person affected by searching a flight for more than one person?
- How can I have a copy of this old paper?
- Is there a fastest way to shutdown the system?
- Word for obscuring bad or immoral acts with verbiage
- what does the '-1' superscript mean in units?
- Do my 401k/Roth accounts benefit from compounding?
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- Is there anything preventing the NSA from becoming a root CA?
- How can I make kittens-game run while not using that tab?
- Find if this series converges and if so find its value
- Can you cancel out a term if equal to zero?
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Fake work permit and deportation
- Recommended books for undergraduate electrodynamics
- I don't understand what のも means in this sentence
- How are some games playable before fully downloaded?
- Bicycle shoes for road cycling