I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
3 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Does FTPS (FTP+S) offer better security than SFTP on the server side?
- Can you have an interface be dependent on a class?
- Why was the image of Supreme Leader Snoke not "scaled to fit our primitive screens"?
- Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- Advantages to killing sessions after 5 minutes?
- Bypass Paypal Upgrade
- Where does female ejaculate actually originate from?
- How to prevent drafting?
- Why do so many people hike with such light footwear?
- What does Python mean by printing "[...]" for an object reference?
- Playing Master of Evolution without a valid card to evolve to
- Accepting an Assistant Professor position at a low ranked university
- How do I remove my website from the malware database?
- The Dothraki cut their braids after defeat in battle, but when would a Dothraki be spared after being defeated?
- Potatoes were alive and sprouted on Mars: How were they preserved on the journey there?
- Exploded substrings
- Why do we study real numbers?
- What was the highest rated episode of Star Trek?
- What non-religious expressions can I use instead of "Thank God"?
- .sh specifying extension?
- 150%, 1.5 times, 1.5× or 1.5-fold
- My Orthodox Jewish co-worker invited me to his wedding. Anything I should know about?
- How can I detect vacuum leaks without access to a smoke machine?
- Huffman encoding: why is there no need for a separator?