I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Why is the pressure inside a soap bubble higher than outside?
- 'The company I work for' can not be shortened to 'My company'?
- What is the technical term for current (.) and parent (..) directory?
- How can i get a villager without a village?
- Why use higher ISO when using tripod and the object is static?
- What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- Is Darth Vader really afraid of the Emperor?
- Train passport control from London to Paris
- "Undoing" an integer wraparound
- Why is paying mortgage interest considered by some to be beneficial?
- Double Angle Equations
- What living apex lifeforms are there other than dragons?
- How many different protein coding genes are in the Human Biome?
- Tired of FizzBuzz yet?
- Finding largest prime factor from inputted number
- Unable to install DHCP server, not enough disk space
- If I sign someone else's key and later decide it was a bad idea, is it possible to un-sign it?
- `showexpl` doesn't work with accents
- Checking conditions before allowing a play button to become visible
- How should I remember what I was doing and why on a project 3 months back?
- Is it possible to buy the ticket on board in German train?
- Origin of the expression 'a tutta birra'
- Who is actually elder between Sherlock and Watson?
- Make a circle illusion animation