I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
2 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Is minimizing squared error equivalent to minimizing absolute error? Why squared error is more popular than the latter?
- Difference between != and <> comparison operators
- Extending Abstract Person Validator
- How to make the orcs meet these biological standards?
- finding highest product of three numbers
- Why isn't there a route for localhost in Ubuntu?
- Shield Master - Does the reaction to block a Fireball happen before or after the Dexterity saving throw?
- Use data from a colleague who retired while avoiding fraud or plagiarism
- Draw a Random ASCII Art Quilt
- Find the area of an irregular cyclic octagon
- Is it C-3PO or C-3P0?
- Why doesn't Luke's lightsaber cut Jabba's guards in Episode 6?
- What can be done to preserve the history of digital design?
- Should I be afraid of biometric IDs?
- Latex distributions. What are their main differences?
- Why aren't these negative numbers solutions for radical equations?
- The consequences and pros/cons of flushing the stream in c++
- Cut, then Sand? Or Vice-versa
- Why does the user pick the password?
- When is it appropriate to use 'admixture' rather than 'mixture'?
- To whom is title "Professor Emeritus" given in the US?
- Finding the period of an array of integers
- Why a zero clearance insert?
- Is there an alternative to the scientific method?