I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
3 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Why is the empty set in the standard topology?
- Why does Intelligence seem so useless in 5e?
- Proof by contradiction concerning prime numbers. Where is the contradiction?
- Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- Find Area Enclosed by Curve
- How to name aliens?
- Is it okay for my boss to answer my personal and/or work cell without permission?
- Relation between Fibonacci number and the golden section
- Why should I ever overload methods?
- Buy old Windows version now and still get the upgrade for free?
- Why does solid turns to liquid deep in the Earth?
- Was the "leg crossing scene" in Basic Instinct real?
- How to extract the string between two \n in a file
- High and low beams on headlight
- Took my first ever 4k picture; Why is it so disappointing?
- How to ride when the weather is hot?
- Is it acceptable to use personal equipment for research?
- What is the fastest way for a robot with superhuman capabilities to make money?
- Why are Chinese mountains scaled by steps? (instead of winding paths)
- Is there any equivalent for this Persian expression "____ is like an unopened watermelon"?
- What do I do with a player who's always trying to go out on their own to farm XP?
- What is the safest route for women to travel overland between Europe and India in 2016?
- Does the President of the United States have the ability to deploy nuclear weapons at will?
- Gear Train, Rotating