I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
1 year ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
12Why are “typography” and “best-practices” possible tags but are not mentioned in the list of “What topics can I ask about here”?
- Are hard links equivalent to Windows shortcuts?
- Is this redirecting to /dev/null?
- How do I make an ESL character sound realistic?
- How to prevent someone from Switching off android
- ___, ___, and I am/are…
- Is my coding technique progressing in terms of C# loops?
- Cream conversion : cl to grams
- Parametric plot of multiple graphs on the same axes
- how to make alias with quotes
- What does this command mean
- Is impedance matching a requirement for CAT-5e traces?
- Why is kswapd0 running on a computer with no swap?
- How do I unload a scene after doing LoadLevelAdditive?
- Looking for a list of major cities of the world
- Is it OK to set up passwordless `sudo` on a cloud server?
- How to acknowledge contributions of anonymous referee in new paper?
- How to match a cyclically repeating sequence?
- What's the difference between the following cmd scripts?
- How did Boba Fett know to hide in the Star Destroyer "Avenger"'s garbage?
- Mandelbrot image in every language
- How to stop feeling guilty about the unfinished work?
- For every rational number, does there exist a sequence of irrationals which converges to it?
- Pressure and LeChatelier's Principle
- What's the English equivalent of "Drilling one's head"?