I have a question about using Geogebra to create a diagram that will later be included in my LaTeX document, but the question isn't directly related to LaTeX. Does that make it off-topic? If so, are there other sites which would be a better fit?
3 years ago
15It is appropriate to point out (really) bad style that would otherwise be off-topic to the question at hand?
- Are punches with Gauntlets of Ogre Strength magical, improvised weapon attacks?
- Will users misunderstand "Last week", "Last year", "Last month" etc?
- Did Albert Einstein really receive this rejection letter?
- How would someone hide an asteroid in the void of space so only they could find it?
- What is mauvaise foi as it relates to ethics? Philosophy?
- I cosigned for a friend who is not paying the payment
- Add space between files paths
- A tour around the world - what am I in America?
- Why didn't the dwarves use their shiny armor for the final battle?
- I proved a theorem I heard from another person. What can I do with it?
- Migrating Dungeon Monsters / Why do monsters not leave the dungeons?
- Why are jet aircraft never designed with a slower cruise speed?
- Is there a reason Hillary Clinton's logo has hidden notches?
- Can the Policeman catch the Thief?
- How reliable is it to use another manufacturer's datasheet of the same part?
- C# Speed up Binary Search
- For the UNIX man command, is there a way quit the app with screen left with the content?
- Are sheer numbers enough to beat a foe with more advanced technology?
- What is the infamous instruction LOADALL on the 80286 and what was it used for?
- Did Luke Skywalker ever refer to Obi-Wan as "Uncle Ben?"
- Why it is called "The Next Three Days"?
- Million Year Old Records
- How to correct a twist in a 2x4?
- Combining 2 commands