I work in the exascale computing division at Sandia National Laboratories in Livermore, California. I have a Ph.D. in computational quantum chemistry and undergraduate degrees in computer science, mathematics, and chemistry. My focus is on scientific computing and massively parallel computing, but I have tangential interests all over the place—from language design to analysis of algorithms.
I love Python and C++. I passionately hate Fortran.
I like to make computers do cool things.
Top Network Posts
- 83Is there a way to tell git to only include certain files instead of ignoring certain files?
- 64Ruby class types and case statements
- 50"Best" series of colors to use for differentiating series in publication-quality plots
- 22Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 20Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 19Put a table* at the bottom of a page?
- 19Get the size that a figure is being rendered
- View more network posts →