I just completed my first year at the University of Chicago, where I studied Real Analysis and Computability Theory. I have also studied at the University of Kansas, including a graduate Commutative Algebra course. My mathematical interests lie primarily in this field and in dynamical systems, particularly systems of billiards in polygons and the Triangular Billiards Conjecture. I am currently working on a paper on the TBC as part of an REU program, and so far have learned that it makes for unusually poor small talk at parties.
Top Network Posts
- 162The Ring Game on $K[x,y,z]$
- 69Gerrymandering on a high-genus surface/can I use my powers for evil?
- 65Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- 59The Monty Hall problem
- 58Why is Infinity multiplied by Zero not an easy Zero answer?
- 57How can I get sequence $4,4,2,4,4,2,4,4,2\ldots$ into equation?
- 37Am I too young to learn more advanced math and get a teacher?
- View more network posts →