Bioinformatics and machine learning post-doctoral fellow
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Top Network Posts
- 34How important are poster sessions in conferences?
- 32Who actually is a Post-Doctoral fellow?
- 29How do you earn opportunites to review journals or conference papers?
- 25When and why a scientific technical report is written?
- 21Why do some conference have an "abstract submission" before the "paper submission"?
- 19Which Stack Exchange website for machine learning and computational algorithms?
- 18What are the benefits of organizing a conference?
- View more network posts →