Bioinformatics and machine learning post-doctoral fellow
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Top network posts
- 34How important are poster sessions in conferences?
- 31Who actually is a Post-Doctoral fellow?
- 29How do you earn opportunites to review journals or conference papers?
- 25When and why a scientific technical report is written?
- 21Why do some conference have an "abstract submission" before the "paper submission"?
- 18What are the benefits of organizing a conference?
- 17Is it a bad idea to submit a paper merely to elicit reviewers' comments?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.