After studying algebraic geometry, algebraic topology and category theory, after teaching mathematics and computer science in university and high school, after studying bioinformatics and implementing image analysis algorithms in a biotech start-up, I have since been working in finance, in London, Tōkyō and Hong Kong.
My preferred programming languages are R and Perl, but I try to use the best language and tools to solve the problem at hand. I also like to learn more marginal languages, such as Haskell or Oz/Mozart. I am interested in human languages, too.
Here is a selection of my answers.
Top Network Posts
- 41How can I produce plots like this?
- 26How to optimize for integer parameters (and other discontinuous parameter space) in R?
- 23View entire dataframe when wrapped in tbl_df?
- 22Piping stdin to R
- 22Ordering 1:17 by perfect square pairs
- 20plot multiple columns on the same graph in R
- 19R - Common title and legend for combined plots
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.