I am writing my Ph.D. thesis with LaTeX. As my thesis requires typesetting Arabic text, I was very glad to learn that LuaLaTeX can easily handle that. The questions and knowledge with regard to LaTeX I am primarily interested in surround:
I use the following applications:
I work in LaTeX with the following languages:
Top Network Posts
- 57microtype settings for dummies
- 23Modifying .sty files?
- 18Hiring someone to help me with LaTeX for my PhD thesis
- 14Ancient Greek hyphenation in LuaLaTeX
- 14how to \cite without an entry in the bibliography?
- 14\emph vs. \mkbibemph and other things
- 14Getting started with Greek and Hebrew in LuaLaTeX
- View more network posts →