Top Network Posts
- 134Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 96Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 57What makes running so much less energy-efficient than bicycling?
- 41Rubber band stretched produces heat and when released absorbs heat.. Why?
- 37Is there a Lagrangian formulation of statistical mechanics?
- 34Why isn't temperature measured in Joules?
- 33If there were fundamental forces weaker than gravity, would we know about it?
- View more network posts →