Physics and math student.
Unicorn courtesy of balpha on meta.stackoverflow.com.
Top Network Posts
- 18Physicists, not mathematicians, can multiply both sides with $dx$ - why?
- 14Wedge product and cross product - any difference?
- 14MATLAB: extract every nth element of vector
- 13Where does power consumption go in a computer?
- 11extract first 4 letters from a string in matlab
- 8How much swap is a given Mac application using?
- 6ODE: How to measure stiffness if the Jacobian has zero eigenvalues?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.