Ph.D student in Biostatistics at UC Davis. Interested in Bayesian statistics, high performance computing, and MCMC.
Commonly-Used Languages: C, Python, R, SAS, SQL
Statistical: Computational statistics, Bayesian statistics, clinical trials, insurance and fraud
Interests: R, statistics education, biostatistics, Android, NoSQL vs. RDBMS arguments, functional programming
Religious Affiliations: Bayesian statistics, vi
Top Network Posts
- 103Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- 65Most famous statisticians
- 17What is it that a statistician does?
- 14How can I calculate a critical t value using R?
- 14A good way to show lots of data graphically
- 12Why are ties so difficult in nonparametric statistics?
- 11Statistics Jokes
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.