Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
The infamous question... downvote to your heart's content:
Can Poisson Summation formula break? -12
Top network posts
- 385/8 bound in group theory
- 35Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 27Computing Self-Intersections with Complex Analysis
- 23What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 21Are all Hawaiian Earrings homeomorphic?
- 19Random Alternating Permutations
- 19Nobody told me that self teaching could be so damaging...
- View more network posts →