Ex Linux kernel programmer, M.Sc., PhD student, Scala/Java/Haskell/C/C++/Java developer, with focus on design and implementation of programming languages, in particular optimized EDSLs in Scala (and Haskell).
You can read my irregularly-published reflections on CS at http://blaisorbladeprog.blogspot.com/.
Top Network Posts
- 33What are the disadvantages of the Spirit parser-generator framework from boost.org?
- 28Realizability theory: difference in power between Lambda calculus and Turing Machines
- 24atomic operation cost
- 24What do you wish you knew as a student before you became a researcher?
- 18What to do with an overtly exasperating colleague in computer science?
- 15Why was Schönfinkel's work on eliminating "bound variables" in logic so crucial?
- 15"Whole-team" C++ features?
- View more network posts →