I am the author of TeX Tutorials on Youtube (although I have not had much time to make new videos).
I am currently using XeLaTeX professionally in conjunction with a version control system and the automatic generation of many documents. I suppose that makes me at least nearly a TeXnician?
- Xelatex because of the unicode support.
I am a supporter of up-votes for good questions (not just good answers).
My favorite package is tikz (and tikz-qtree).
Top Network Posts
- 23How can I make plots with TikZ which look like the new Mathematica 9 plots
- 23How can I make a perfect page grid that fits my page for measuring purposes in TikZ?
- 22Which Unicode fonts are available with grades/optical sizes comparable to Donald Knuth's awesome eight grades in Computer Modern Roman?
- 18Does LaTeX automatically change fonts when switching between Title, Author, Date, and Body Text or sizes modifiers?
- 14How would I trace a pixelated graphic for my thesis?
- 14How to create syntactic trees and align them in LaTeX?
- 12How can I typeset a command and its literal equivalent in an environment?
- View more network posts →