I am professor of mathematics, philosophy and computer science at the City University of New York (CUNY Graduate Center & College of Staten Island). Currently I am visiting at New York University.
My research is mostly in logic, broadly construed, especially mathematical logic and set theory, with connections to other areas.
Find out more on my blog: mathematics and philosophy of the infinite
Top Network Posts
- 182What are some reasonable-sounding statements that are independent of ZFC?
- 160Can you answer my son's fourth-grade homework question: Which numbers are prime, have digits adding to ten and have a three in the tens place?
- 141What are the most misleading alternate definitions in taught mathematics?
- 116Is the analysis as taught in universities in fact the analysis of definable numbers?
- 98Solutions to the Continuum Hypothesis
- 92Where to buy premium white chalk in the U.S., like they have at RIMS?
- 90Reductio ad absurdum or the contrapositive?
- View more network posts →