I'm a geologist (or a geophysist, take your pick). These days I get to work on a lot of really neat geospatial and remote sensing problems.
In my free time, I like to solve interesting quantitative/scientific problems using python.
I like bad coffee, local beer, and good food. I'm not so keen on shoes.
Top Network Posts
- 754How to put the legend out of the plot
- 327How can I improve my paw detection?
- 153View onto a numpy array?
- 134Pip install Matplotlib error with virtualenv
- 127How to get different colored lines for different plots in a single figure?
- 125Improve subplot size/spacing with many subplots in matplotlib
- 115How to sort my paws?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.