Math professor by day, hacker by night.
I teach calculus and try to implement teaching and new media technologies. I use a lot of LaTeX and the occasional scripting language.
So glad I found this site—now I can unsubscribe to some of those mailing lists I should be paying attention to but never have the time when the mails come.
Top Network Posts
- 115Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 66Exporting graphics to PDF - huge file
- 51Image on full slide in beamer package
- 50How to use LaTeX on blogspot?
- 45Is it possible to change the size of an arrowhead in TikZ/PGF?
- 44How to make beamer overlays with Tikz node
- 43Competition time: Design an error page!
- View more network posts →