Roleplayer, blogger, and full-time dad.
Started roleplaying with AD&D 1st edition and started GMing with AD&D 2nd edition, then became a fan of indie games in the past few years. Particularly fond of GMless and short-form games because they fit nicely into a busy schedule, and are very good for enticing non-gamers into the roleplaying hobby.
- @sevensideddie on Twitter
Top Network Posts
- 75Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 70Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- 67How can I better show players that enemies are not friends?
- 67How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 63As a man, how can I roleplay a woman better?
- 63Origin of the term "Splat Book"
- 62How to reward players that come prepared for non-combat, non-RP situations? I.e., real life
- View more network posts →