I work at CERN in the ALICE experiment. I am in charge of the Data Quality Monitoring software. It is developed in C++ on top of ROOT (root.cern.ch). It uses a publisher-subscriber paradigm to achieve scalability and stability of the dozen of agents exchanging hundreds of objects every second.
Top Network Posts
- 88How to know what the 'errno' means?
- 57How to execute a bash command stored as a string with quotes and asterisk
- 31What's the deal with all the different UIDs a process can have?
- 18How to use SortedMap Interface in Java?
- 15How to break long url in an item
- 15How to find files excluding symbolic links?
- 12UML : Internal class in a class diagram
- View more network posts →