I work at CERN in the ALICE experiment. I am in charge of the Data Quality Monitoring software. It is developed in C++ on top of ROOT (root.cern.ch). It uses a publisher-subscriber paradigm to achieve scalability and stability of the dozen of agents exchanging hundreds of objects every second.
Top network posts
- 81How to know what the 'errno' means?
- 45How to execute a bash command stored as a string with quotes and asterisk
- 28What's the deal with all the different UIDs a process can have?
- 15java - how to use sortedMap
- 12What could cause a dynamic_cast to crash?
- 11UML : Internal class in a class diagram
- 11Les pourcentages sont-ils pluriels ou singuliers ?
- View more network posts →