I work at CERN in the ALICE experiment. I am in charge of the Data Quality Monitoring software. It is developed in C++ on top of ROOT (root.cern.ch). It uses a publisher-subscriber paradigm to achieve scalability and stability of the dozen of agents exchanging hundreds of objects every second.
Top Network Posts
- 99How to know what the 'errno' means?
- 80How to execute a bash command stored as a string with quotes and asterisk
- 36What's the deal with all the different UIDs a process can have?
- 22How to use SortedMap Interface in Java?
- 20How to break long url in an item
- 19How to find files excluding symbolic links?
- 14Autotools : how to set global compilation flag
- View more network posts →