Physics postdoc at the Perimeter Institute. Interested in quantum information, consistent histories set selection, decoherence, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous postdoc at IBM Research with Charlie Bennett. UCSB Physics Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton Physics B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
Top Network Posts
- 47What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 18How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 12Automate web login for Wi-Fi hotspots (captive portal) on Windows
- 11All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- 11Is my boss wrong about our mechanical advantage from our pulley system?
- 10Reconstruction of "wavefunction" phases from $|\psi(x)|$ and $|\tilde \psi(p)|$
- View more network posts →