Top Network Posts
- 32AIC,BIC,CIC,DIC,EIC,FIC,GIC,HIC,IIC --- Can I use them interchangeably?
- 29Converting a list of data frames into one data frame in R
- 24How can I count runs in a sequence?
- 15Datasets constructed for a purpose similar to that of Anscombe's quartet
- 13Examples where method of moments can beat maximum likelihood in small samples?
- 13What is the difference between zero-inflated and hurdle distributions (models)?
- 12How do I best simulate an arbitrary univariate random variate using its probability function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.