If you are interested in my TeX-related projects, you can find various TikZ libraries over at my GitHub account.
The libraries are:
node-familieslibrary has been developed in response to “Dependent node size” where the Op asks for automatic re-sizing of related nodes so that they have the same minimum size.
Use the keys
to assign a node to a specific family of nodes that shall have the same dimensions. This works on a per-picture basis and uses the
.auxfile so you will need at least two compilations.
paths.rectanglelibrary provides two similar timers (the functions that place nodes along paths) for the
rectanglepath operator. They are explained on the answer that inspired the creation of these timers.
patterns.images: See .
positioning-plus: See .
Top Network Posts
- 107How to typset the symbol “^” (caret/circumflex/hat)
- 56Is there any possibility to validate a LaTeX file?
- 50How to create a Caesar's encryption disk using LaTeX
- 48Vertical and horizontal lines in pgf-tikz
- 48How to automatically draw tree diagram of prime factorization with LaTeX?
- 45Increase the thickness of node border in TikZ
- 39Partially coloring cell background with histograms
- View more network posts →