I am Joey Eremondi, a Masters student in the Department of Computing Science at the University of Utrecht.
I have a B.Sc. Honours in Computer Science, and a B.Sc. 4-year in Mathematics, both from the University of Saskatchewan.
My areas of interest include Algorithms, Formal Language Theory, Computability Theory, and Functional Programming.
Top Network Posts
- 136Why, really, is the Halting Problem so important?
- 50Proof that dead code cannot be detected by compilers
- 45Meaning of: "If factoring large integers is hard, then breaking RSA is hard, is unproven"
- 39Why is overfitting bad?
- 33What is the difference between an algorithm, a language and a problem?
- 31How to run a script, depending on internet connection
- 29What would be the real-world implications of a constructive $P=NP$ proof?
- View more network posts →