I am Joey Eremondi, a Masters student in the Department of Computing Science at the University of Utrecht.
I have a B.Sc. Honours in Computer Science, and a B.Sc. 4-year in Mathematics, both from the University of Saskatchewan.
My areas of interest include Algorithms, Formal Language Theory, Computability Theory, and Functional Programming.
Top Network Posts
- 128Why, really, is the Halting Problem so important?
- 29How to run a script, depending on internet connection
- 29What is the difference between an algorithm, a language and a problem?
- 24What would be the real-world implications of a constructive $P=NP$ proof?
- 22Boilerplate-free annotation of ASTs in Haskell?
- 21Are there programs that never halt and have no non-termination proof?
- 20Why is linear programming in P but integer programming NP-hard?
- View more network posts →