I've been using LaTeX since I started university 6 years ago, and grateful to everyone ever involved in the kernel, or in the various packages, distributions and websites, those who introduced me to it and those who answer related questions!
I'm following with interest the developments on LaTeX3 and also the alternative engines, which I hope to one-day be able to exploit more!
Top Network Posts
- 36What does "running in backwards compatibility mode" mean and what should I fix to get rid of it?
- 20Start theorem counter from specific number
- 14Errors in latexmk with use of auto-pst-pdf and hyperref
- 12How can I find out what pages my floats are on (without looking at every page of the document)?
- 12Precise back-reference target with hyperref and backref
- 12Conflict between TikZ and university thesis class file
- 11Does the \relax side-effect of \csname...\endcsname still have a use?
- View more network posts →