After receiving my B.S. from Seattle University in Mathematics (with a pure specialization), I am studying at The City College of New York to receive a M.Ed. in Mathematics Education.
I first learned to use LaTeX when participating in COMAP my junior year of college, and have loved it ever since. I am currently focused on using LaTeX to construct materials that educators could use (both in their classroom and personally), to improve the documents that high school students studying math use. It is a personal goal of mine to eventually use LaTeX to write a textbook that could be used in a high school algebra class, and then distribute it for free. (So if anyone wants to help or has any tips, let me know!)
Top Network Posts
- 13Better way to display long division?
- 9Best way to have a piece of text in a fixed location on every beamer slide?
- 7Enumerate over two columns in tabular environment
- 6Trying to create a shopping list template, need guidance adjusting line spacing
- 5Error showing up when using multicolumn and colors
- View more network posts →