I am a software engineer primarily interested in programming languages, functional programming, program synthesis, type theory, universal algebra and startups (not necessarily in that order!). In the near future, I want to combine as many of these as possible.
Right now I'm an engineer at Esper, an early stage startup in Palo Alto. We use OCaml on the backend, which is pretty neat.
I am always happy to chat: my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am especially interested in questions and projects involving Haskell or interesting PL issues.
Top Network Posts
- 414How to parse JSON using Node.js?
- 351What does "coalgebra" mean in the context of programming?
- 255"What part of Milner-Hindley do you not understand?"
- 86What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 58What constitutes a fold for types other than list?
- 57attoparsec or parsec in haskell
- 44How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- View more network posts →