I am a software engineer primarily interested in programming languages, functional programming, program synthesis, type theory, universal algebra and startups (not necessarily in that order!). In the near future, I want to combine as many of these as possible.
Right now I'm an engineer at Esper, an early stage startup in Palo Alto. We use OCaml on the backend, which is pretty neat.
I am always happy to chat: my email is email@example.com.
I am especially interested in questions and projects involving Haskell or interesting PL issues.
Top Network Posts
- 542How to parse JSON using Node.js?
- 390What does "coalgebra" mean in the context of programming?
- 268"What part of Milner-Hindley do you not understand?"
- 99What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 80attoparsec or parsec in haskell
- 60How do I get a fancier mode line that uses solid colors and triangles?
- 60What constitutes a fold for types other than list?
- View more network posts →