Top Network Posts
- 233Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 188Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 188Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 172Should I accept empty collections in my methods that iterate over them?
- 132How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- 116Why is it a good idea for "lower" application layers not to be aware of "higher" ones?
- 90Does it make sense to write tests for legacy code when there is no time for a complete refactoring?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.