As an occupation, I'm a mathematical physicist, studying string theory and quantum field theory.
I've developed as a hobby a few Cocoa (Touch) apps. The largest one so far is spires.app, which manages articles and metadata downloaded from the arXiv eprint server, the inspire database, and the journal websites.
I'm also interested in many other things, which is why I ask questions in various StackExchange sites ...
Top Network Posts
- 117Core Data multi thread application
- 101Get all keys of an NSDictionary as an NSArray
- 51Objective c formatting string for boolean?
- 41Penrose tiling in TikZ
- 38Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) says that invoking [super dealloc] is forbidden...what is the alternative?
- 35On the Coulomb branch of N=2 supersymmetric gauge theory
- 32Can't find momd file: Core Data problems
- View more network posts →