As an occupation, I'm a mathematical physicist, studying string theory and quantum field theory.
I've developed as a hobby a few Cocoa (Touch) apps. The largest one so far is spires.app, which manages articles and metadata downloaded from the arXiv eprint server, the inspire database, and the journal websites.
I'm also interested in many other things, which is why I ask questions in various StackExchange sites ...
Top Network Posts
- 156What are alternatives for Menumeters on El Capitan?
- 139Get all keys of an NSDictionary as an NSArray
- 124Core Data multi thread application
- 55Objective-C formatting string for boolean?
- 47On the Coulomb branch of N=2 supersymmetric gauge theory
- 43Penrose tiling in TikZ
- 41Can't find momd file: Core Data problems
- View more network posts →