As an occupation, I'm a mathematical physicist, studying string theory and quantum field theory.
I've developed as a hobby a few Cocoa (Touch) apps. The largest one so far is spires.app, which manages articles and metadata downloaded from the arXiv eprint server, the inspire database, and the journal websites.
I'm also interested in many other things, which is why I ask questions in various StackExchange sites ...
Top Network Posts
- 119Core Data multi thread application
- 119Get all keys of an NSDictionary as an NSArray
- 104What are alternatives for Menumeters on El Capitan?
- 52Objective c formatting string for boolean?
- 42Penrose tiling in TikZ
- 39On the Coulomb branch of N=2 supersymmetric gauge theory
- 39Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) says that invoking [super dealloc] is forbidden...what is the alternative?
- View more network posts →