PhD from the computational and applied mathematics (CAAM) dept at Rice university. Researched the parallelization of discontinuous Galerkin methods. I worked in seismic imaging for about a year before joining Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG) to pursue high performance computing.
Top Network Posts
- 18How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 16What is the principle behind the convergence of Krylov subspace methods for solving linear systems of equations?
- 15What kinds of problems lend themselves well to GPU computing?
- 14What is the purpose of using integration by parts in deriving a weak form for FEM discretization?
- 13Why do equi-spaced points behave badly?
- 8Testing and visualizing large index arrays
- 8Examples of inequality implied by equality.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.