I'm a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. As an amateur math enthusiast, I've been researching the mathematics of origami for ~5 years. I also enjoy presenting pretty math to anyone who will listen.
For a preview of my research, see: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010448511003058
My math, origami and programming blog: herngyi.com
Top Network Posts
- 21Generate a Random Polygon
- 19Does proof by contradiction assume that math is consistent?
- 8Question about closure of the product of two sets
- 8Covalent bond deformation
- 7Closed, orientable surface whose genus is very hard to find intuitively
- 7Let $(x_n)$ be a bounded but not convergent sequence. Prove that $(x_n)$ has two subsequences converging to different limits.
- 7Casting a nullary data constructor between types
- View more network posts →