Stefan Kottwitz♦ (moderator)
I'm a TeX enthusiast. After studying mathematics in Jena and Hamburg I've been working as IT Admin and Communication Officer onboard of cruise ships. Pictures of those years can be found on twentyknots.com.
Now I'm employed as a IT Network & Security Engineer for a cruise company.
For some years I've been working as a freelance programmer, since many years I'm working with LaTeX. I'm a friend of Linux and Ubuntu user.
- TeXample.net with the TikZ example gallery
- LaTeX-Community.org with its LaTeX forums
- TeXblog.net, where I publish some ideas and news from the TeX world
and I'm an active user in several math forums such as on matheplanet.com.
Top network posts
- 499How can I explain the meaning of LaTeX to my grandma?
- 204Compiling documents online
- 173How can we draw a Christmas tree with decorations, using TikZ?
- 158Keeping tables/figures close to where they are mentioned
- 133Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 127Which packages should be loaded after hyperref instead of before?
- 104Why do the less than symbol (<) and the greater than symbol (>) appear wrong as upside down exclamation (¡) or question mark (¿)?
- View more network posts →