PhD student in X-ray tomographic reconstruction algorithms.
"Matlab can even make your dinner, if you know how to use it"
Please, be considerate while sending me emails/Facebook messages/Linkedin messages. I may answer emails if I feel I can help and its a question that may not be fit for stackoverflow, but dont overflow my email. Also, Facebook and Linkedin are not the places to ask me programming questions. Refrain from contacting me there with questions.
Top Network Posts
- 32Prof's neurological health is declining rapidly. What can I (TA) do?
- 27Zoidberg curve, can't reach "zoidberg" solution
- 27How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 23Compiler gives hundreds of "invalid character" suddenly
- 22Clear colormap for figures when printed?
- 19How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 18Redraw a figure saved in 2013b in 2014b
- View more network posts →