Automation and Electronic engineer, currently PhD student in medical imaging.
"Matlab can even make your dinner, if you know how to use it"
Please, be considerate while sending me emails/Facebook messages/Linkedin messages. I may answer emails if I feel I can help and its a question that may not be fit for stackoverflow, but dont overflow my email. Also, Facebook and Linkedin are not the places to ask me programming questions. Refrain from contacting me there with questions.
Top Network Posts
- 32Prof's neurological health is declining rapidly. What can I (TA) do?
- 24Zoidberg curve, can't reach "zoidberg" solution
- 23How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 21Clear colormap for figures when printed?
- 20Compiler gives hundreds of "invalid character" suddenly
- 18How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 17Redraw a figure saved in 2013b in 2014b
- View more network posts →