Automation and Electronic engineer, currently PhD student in medical imaging.
"Matlab can even make your dinner, if you know how to use it"
Please, be considerate while sending me emails/Facebook messages/Linkedin messages. I may answer emails if I feel I can help and its a question that may not be fit for stackoverflow, but dont overflow my email. Also, Facebook and Linkedin are not the places to ask me programming questions. Refrain from contacting me there with questions.
Top Network Posts
- 32Prof's neurological health is declining rapidly. What can I (TA) do?
- 24Zoidberg curve, can't reach "zoidberg" solution
- 21How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 17Compiler gives hundreds of "invalid character" suddenly
- 15How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 13Big forward slash in math
- 13Clear colormap for figures when printed?
- View more network posts →