Jasper van den Bosch
I'm a PhD student in cognitive neuroimaging at the Goethe University Frankfurt and independent software developer at ilogue
I like to work on software projects with a scientific aspect, for customers as well as those I come up with myself. Over the last year I have opensourced and published a few tools, such as fexpect and readable, that came to be during the development of a larger project.
I code mostly in python and c#, in ubuntu with tools like jenkins and fabric for deployment.
Top Network Posts
- 30LibreOffice always shows recovery process at startup due to failing recovery items
- 18How to get Fabric to automatically (instead of user-interactively) interact with shell commands? Combine with pexpect?
- 15TKinter in a Virtualenv
- 15Pyramid: simpleform or deform?
- 11How to answer to prompts automatically with python fabric?
- 7How can I get an error when no results are fetched with DB query?
- 7Is a question that turns out to be a bug-report a valid question for SO?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.