I am a PhD candidate at the University of New South Wales. I love LaTeX because it makes my documents look fantastic and I can do all sorts of presentation and data-integration tricks that Word or OO users wouldn't be able to do in a million years, in particular, integrating R with LaTeX is a great combination.
I encourage my colleagues to use LaTeX, but not many people are willing to go through the (quick) learning curve despite recognizing and commenting on the obvious presentation differences...
Top Network Posts
- 129Showcase TeX Typography for TUG's Calendar
- 47texstudio: show line numbers in editor
- 29TexStudio / TexMaker and Github
- 26How to vertically align 3 images with subfigure?
- 24Watermark random location
- 22Radial Labels on Mindmap - Part I
- 22Why doesn't C++ support strongly typed ellipsis?
- View more network posts →