During the day, I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. I'm an elected director for the International Institute of Forecasters and an Associate Editor for their practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight. At night, I switch hats and do inferential statistics for academic clinical and biological psychology. My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Top Network Posts
- 146How to Say "No" to my manager if he asks me to take his exams for him
- 138How to deal with failing a student?
- 68Understanding an abnormal grade distribution
- 64Teacher takes pictures of students during exams and posts them on social media
- 62What careers not requiring an academic degree might be open to a self-learner who wants to do research on pure mathematics?
- 55Can you get a PhD based on work or life experience?
- 48How to annoy a statistical referee?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.