During the day, I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. I'm an elected director for the International Institute of Forecasters and an Associate Editor for their practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight. At night, I switch hats and do inferential statistics for academic clinical and biological psychology. My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Top Network Posts
- 137How to Say "No" to my manager if he asks me to take his exams for him
- 67Understanding an abnormal grade distribution
- 63Teacher takes pictures of students during exams and posts them on social media
- 55Can you get a PhD based on work or life experience?
- 48How can I politely explain to my students that the texts in my course are all in English and it is their duty to read it nonetheless?
- 48How to respond to an unofficial PhD offer?
- 48How to annoy a statistical referee?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.