During the day, I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. I'm an elected director for the International Institute of Forecasters and an Associate Editor for their practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight. At night, I switch hats and do inferential statistics for academic clinical and biological psychology. My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Top Network Posts
- 151How to deal with failing a student?
- 148How to Say "No" to my manager if he asks me to take his exams for him
- 91Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 79Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- 73Understanding an abnormal grade distribution
- 67Teacher takes pictures of students during exams and posts them on social media
- 66How to deal with people looking at their mobile phone during my presentation?
- View more network posts →