- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
Top Network Posts
- 84Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 59Is there a name for the inverse of the impostor syndrome?
- 14What's the point of $\eta$-conversion in lambda calculus?
- 13Should I supply code along with my paper submission?
- 12tee + cat: use an output several times and then concatenate results
- 11How to calculate an exponential moving average on postgres?
- 11How to find OA free to publish journals with a JCR ranking?
- View more network posts →