PostDoc on Discrete Geometry at TU Eindhoven.
I know about packings, arrangements, matroids, polytopes, triangulations, codes, designs, Coxeter groups, root systems, buildings, fractals, hyperbolic manifolds, geometric graphs, graph representations ... I'm interested in any other related topics, and I like to ask about higher dimensions.
I'm on the job market.
Top Network Posts
- 17Generalizations of the Four-Color theorem
- 14How many unit balls can be put into a unit cube?
- 10Coloring of the plane
- 9Neighborly family of coins
- 8What can we learn from the newly discovered monohedral convex pentagonal tiling?
- 8Chromatic number of graphs of tangent closed balls
- 8What is an adjective for "weaker than weak"?
- View more network posts →