The author of The Clockworks of Wall Street:
Currently a first year student at Wilfrid Laurier University who enjoys all topics including Physics, Math, Computer Science and Philosophy.
Top Network Posts
- 80Visual comparison between LaTeX and Word output (hyphenation, typesetting, ligatures etc)
- 63An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 56How to practice LaTeX?
- 30Killing a process using Java
- 29How long does it take to format a book in LaTeX?
- 28Why is the last digit of $n^5$ equal to the last digit of $n$?
- 27Beautiful table samples
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
40 Thank you TeX.se! may 27 '13
17 How come we can't put a bounty in meta? may 15 '13