I am a geography graduate student at Arizona State University, with interests in FOSS, big data, spatial algorithm implementation in python, visualization, the application of cartographic techniques / spatial analysis to planetary data (Moon, Mars, Titan, etc.), and remote sensing.
I recently earned a Masters of GIS through Penn State.
Top Network Posts
- 18Open source software to merge large shape files
- 11What is Python's coerce() used for?
- 10Distance measurements across UTM zones: use geographic or planar approaches?
- 9GML, KML, GeoJSON - Speed rendering 3109 polygons?
- 8TRI, TPI, or Roughness
- 8Numpy - Replace a number with NaN
- 8How can I convert a ascii file to geotiff using Python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.