PhD student in Applied Physiology
Graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree in Cell Biology / Biotechnology in May 2013. My research involved creating a model system for the study of neuromelanin which has a role in the demise of substantia nigra cells in Parkinson's Disease. My internship was at a prosthetics and orthotics clinic. My interests include cell bio, biotech, prosthetics, neuroscience, haptic feedback, proprioception, anatomy, physiology, electronics, embedded systems, programming, etc.
Top Network Posts
- 9Are the byproducts of mammalian digestion simply depleted versions of the food or liquid consumed?
- 7Webpage without author, using the title can make a very long apa citation
- 7Parse filename and extract revision from name
- 6Copied Letter of Recommendation?
- 6loading lineno changes spacing in document
- View more network posts →