I hate problems we wouldn't have without all our computers. That's why my keyboards needs to be durable and I never go without my sledge if a colleague calls me to fix some annoying problem (yes, I can become rude, sorry, I meant root -- and no, that is not my principal duty).
First one on SU who got a zsh badge! To earn this badge was harder than all of my other badges, including the silver and gold ones... but finally here it is:
My profile picture shows one (rather rare) exemplar out of my telephone collection. It is a Deutsche Bundespost FeTAp 2L-752 which can handle two POTS lines.
If you still feel that you need to contact me directly, bravely use
[my Stackexchange username]@gmx.net.
Top Network Posts
- 124Why is serial data transmission faster than parallel?
- 47Files with same content but with different md5sums when gzip'd?
- 19I deleted my aliases file, but my aliases are still in my bash session - how can I recover them?
- 17How to display current path in command prompt in linux's sh (not bash)?
- 13Why do we have login, non-login, interactive, and non-interactive bash shells?
- 10Cygwin Dos2Unix Command not found
- 10Bash Run command for certain time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.