Musician, musicologist (and hobby programmer).
Currently I'm quite busy writing (about) music, using mainly XeLaTeX and LilyPond and trying to integrate them.
- lilyglyphs - including notational elements from LilyPond in (Xe)LaTeX documents
- musicexamples - managing music examples (with stressing examples created with LilyPond)
Both are parts of the larger project openlilylib, a collection of resources mainly targeted at LilyPond developers, but also having some LaTeX items in it.
Top Network Posts
- 14Equivalent to "in" operator
- 13Is there a ready solution to typeset a diff file?
- 10Directory structure for a large CTAN package upload
- 10Check for a valid file before using \includegraphics
- 10How to use the contents of a file as a number
- 5Complex musical chords
- 5color an entry in the list of figures
- View more network posts →