Participating in EEG scan experiments (to research how the brain processes audio) shows that this head is apparently not completely filled with water. Although it's debatable whether that is a sign of intelligence at all.
Donating plasma on a biweekly basis seems to confirm there is a heart somewhere in this body pumping blood through it. But please don't confound this with this person being kind.
Participated in some programming contests, scored arbitrary good, so that means one is definitely not capable of building something useful.
Thus as a result most of the time an arrogant and asocial object, although Belgian beer seems to undo this effect slightly.
Top Network Posts
- 75Is there a generic constructor with parameter constraint in C#?
- 51Swap two variables without using a temp variable
- 32Hogwarts: So why aren't the kids "doing it"?
- 27Why aren't C#'s Math.Min/Max variadic?
- 22Generating 2d barcodes
- 20Why does Tuple<T1,T2,T3> not inherit from Tuple<T1,T2>?
- 18What is the fastest (built-in) comparison for string-types in C#
- View more network posts →