PhD. student in Artificial Intelligence at KU Leuven, Belgium, Europe.
Participating in EEG scan experiments (to research how the brain processes audio) shows that this head is apparently not completely filled with water. Although it's debatable whether that is a sign of intelligence at all.
Most of the time an arrogant and asocial object, although Belgian beer seems to undo this effect slightly.
Top network posts
- 67Is there a generic constructor with parameter constraint in C#?
- 43Swap two variables without using a temp variable
- 28Hogwarts: So why aren't the kids "doing it"?
- 25Why aren't C#'s Math.Min/Max variadic?
- 22Generating 2d barcodes
- 20Why does Tuple<T1,T2,T3> not inherit from Tuple<T1,T2>?
- 18What is the fastest (built-in) comparison for string-types in C#
- View more network posts →