Willem Van Onsem
Also known as @CommuSoft and @KommuSoft
Not much to say... Uninteresting object.
Answering questions is difficult, asking good questions is difficult as well. Please try to provide a minimal compiling example, reread your question and ensure yourself that someone with no a priori knowledge of your situation can understand your problem. Later accept the answer that helped you the most, upvotes can be a guide.
Message to downvoters: please first provide comment and start a discussion. If the person in question does not solve the problem, then downvote. I'm doing the same by the way.
Top Network Posts
- 88Is there a generic constructor with parameter constraint in C#?
- 59Swap two variables without using a temp variable
- 29Why aren't C#'s Math.Min/Max variadic?
- 23Generating 2d barcodes
- 21Why does Tuple<T1,T2,T3> not inherit from Tuple<T1,T2>?
- 19What is the fastest (built-in) comparison for string-types in C#
- View more network posts →