We try to promote Python as a highly efficient, highly usable and free programming language for scientific computing at TU Berlin. Please, check out http://pytub.github.com/ and contact me with questions, suggestions and ideas.
Top Network Posts
- 38Is there a way to detach matplotlib plots so that the computation can continue?
- 31matlab2tikz logo
- 20Which language should I learn for computational science?
- 17Python debugger tells me value of Numpy array is "*** Newest frame"
- 11how to write ceil and floor in latex?
- 11How to avoid overly extensive introduction of otherwise unnecessary preliminaries for a minor result?
- 9How do I cite a result that I've only seen stated without a proof, and I prove myself?
- View more network posts →