Linguist and some-time package/software writer.
Package author of:
msu-thesisclass (for Michigan State University theses and dissertations.)
he-she(alternating masculine and feminine pronouns for gender neutral writing.)
pst-vowel(diphthong arrows for
sreenplay-pkg(package version of the
msuletterhead(letterhead package for Michigan State University (internal use))
Software author of: (Mac OS X)
Top Network Posts
- 389What do \makeatletter and \makeatother do?
- 280bibtex vs. biber and biblatex vs. natbib
- 265How do I use a particular font for a small section of text in my document?
- 226What point (pt) font size are \Large etc.?
- 165Biblatex/biber fails with a strange error about missing recode_data.xml file
- 147How do I use a particular font for a small section of text in my document?
- 138Vertical space in lists
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (64)
90 Why do people answer in comments? Feb 5 '13
53 Close voting is not a sport Dec 17 '15
42 When should I start to give back? Oct 14 '13
41 Mac OS changes that affect lots of answers Jul 14 '15
38 biblatex for idiots Jan 7
33 Position with regard to unlicensed fonts Jul 19 '13
33 (How much) should we wait for a MWE from the OP? Jun 26 '13
32 About RTFM etiquette Jan 21
30 Notable Question badge Apr 16 '13