Linguist and some-time package/software writer.
Package author of:
msu-thesisclass (for Michigan State University theses and dissertations.)
he-she(alternating masculine and feminine pronouns for gender neutral writing.)
pst-vowel(diphthong arrows for
sreenplay-pkg(package version of the
msuletterhead(letterhead package for Michigan State University (internal use))
Software author of: (Mac OS X)
Top Network Posts
- 370What do \makeatletter and \makeatother do?
- 255How do I use a particular font for a small section of text in my document?
- 253bibtex vs. biber and biblatex vs. natbib
- 208What point (pt) font size are \Large etc.?
- 158Biblatex/biber fails with a strange error about missing recode_data.xml file
- 138How do I use a particular font for a small section of text in my document?
- 126Vertical space in lists
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (64)
88 Why do people answer in comments? feb 5 '13
53 Close voting is not a sport dec 17
39 When should I start to give back? oct 14 '13
38 biblatex for idiots jan 7
33 Position with regard to unlicensed fonts jul 19 '13
32 (How much) should we wait for a MWE from the OP? jun 26 '13
31 About RTFM etiquette jan 21
30 Notable Question badge apr 16 '13