Martin Scharrer♦ (moderator)
I'm a LATEX fan and package author.
Professionally I'm a electronic engineer.
I really like
pdflatex and start to dislike the DVI mode.
I'm using Linux and the vanilla TeXLive.
Originally I started to use LaTeX for my final year project. I quickly wanted to learn how to program my own macros. Because I wanted some better support for my needs I started to write my own packages for my PhD thesis, like
tikz-timing, but also several more.
All my LaTeX packages and support scripts can be found at https://bitbucket.org/martin_scharrer/ (Mercurial repositories) and on CTAN (latest official release) as well as CTANHG (archive of official releases). Feel free to report any bug or feature request using the ticket system there.
All content posted on this site is automatically placed under the free CC BY-SA 3.0 license, which however isn't useful for LaTeX code. Therefore I relicense the code I post here (which is still my intellectual property) using the following ways:
Any Perl, Bash or other software programming language code of mine (with the explicit exception of LaTeX/TeX code) that I publish on http://tex.stackexchange.com/ or http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/ I hereby relicense under the GPL (version 3 or later).
Top Network Posts
- 260Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 186When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 185Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 142Commenting out large sections
- 126Center figure that is wider than \textwidth
- 121\includegraphics: Dots in filename
- 120Should \tikzset or \tikzstyle be used to define TikZ styles?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (76)