TeX is for me like Unix: there is always something new to explore. I am especially curious to learn more about TeX to spice up my LaTeX code and write some domain-specific macros. I am happy to share my knowledge from writing scientific documents in computer science. These days I'm using LaTeX mostly for reports, in combinations with R, for serial letters, and for creating (PDF) forms.
Top network posts
- 58Commenting out large sections
- 48The effect of the anonymous letter
- 35Are there any good general typesetting books / references?
- 31Two rules directly under each other
- 30What are the finishing touches you put to a document?
- 27Creating fillable PDFs
- 27German language: use of comma in numbers
- View more network posts →