My main experience is in c++ and python. Previously I used both those languages extensively in scientific simulations programming. I'm currently learning more about hardware and embedded systems.
Big fan of static analysis tools like Pylint.
If you are on a laptop try swapping your caps-lock and ctrl keys!
Top Network Posts
- 40c++11 foreach syntax and custom iterator
- 33error: use of deleted function
- 30R: how can I concatenate a vector?
- 30The "blub paradox" and c++
- 23Colored output in C++
- 22Complexity of the simplex algorithm
- 17What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- View more network posts →