I am a data scientist and a GNU/Linux enthusiast. Earlier, I was an experimental particle physicist. In my free time I sometimes contribute to Org mode, a major mode for GNU Emacs.
My programming interests include C++, Python, Lisp, Bash, LaTeX (esp. TikZ), and of course all things
Top Network Posts
- 33How to make all org-files under a folder added in agenda-list automatically?
- 23How to install a package from an older version of TeXLive?
- 9How to merge Git conflicts in Emacs
- 8Is there an equivalent of Org-mode's b_ignoreheading for non-beamer documents?
- 7How do I do this in Emacs?
- 6How can numbering of specific headings be disabled in Org-mode's LaTeX export?
- 5How to tell how many files match description with * in unix
- View more network posts →